Audituon

Chapter 18

A/N!!!!!

So hope you enjoyed the naughty Sydemi moments ;);) I'm skipping a head a couple months and Sydnee is auditioning for Xfactor UK

S-Selena Gomez

K- Kelly Rowland

M- Michael Bublè(hope that's right my apologies if not)

J- Justin Bieber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Demi's POV)

We are walking to sign up for Xfactor girls are staring at her and gawking, guys keep eye balling me, she puts me in front of her and wraps her hands around my waist and pulls me close as possible, I turn my head back and we share a kiss, she goes to pull away and I reach back and put my hand on the back of her neck deepening it, she slides her hands up and a hand lays right below my right boob, I giggle as she groans when I tug her hair that's under a new snap back I bought her yesterday, I scoot up and she laces our fingers, I look down at her and see I got her a bit arroused but with her sagging I can barley tell, she smirks and kisses my head, we get to a booth and the lady smiles "Boys group?" "Girls" Sydnee corrects, the lady smiles and gets her set up, we head back stage, I see how nervous she is and I go straddle her lap, "baby, calm down I'm positive they will love you!!" I say she smiles and kisses me setting her hands on my ass, I lay my head on her shoulder and soon dose off, I'm waken up by being set in a chair infront of a mirror, she's over doing vocal warm ups, and then she does some push ups, I count to 40 until I see some younger girls watching biting they're lips, I see her hop up and come over "there's my sleeping beauty, have a nice nap darling?" She asks after pecking my lips, I nod and smile, when I see who the judges are I see my long lost best friend Selena Gomez!! Sydnee knows about her and smiles, "maybe you can speak with her later?" She says I nod, she's about to go up before I pull her in for a good luck kiss, she then walks up stage ready for her cue.....

(Sydnees POV)

There's my cue, I walk up to the mic with my guitar, I flip my hair and put my hat back on...

S- well well... What's your name?

Me- Sydnee Hensenn

S- what do you do Sydnee?

Me- I sing at a pub downtown

S-nice well when ever your ready

I could tell they were thinking I was gonna be horrible like the last but I'm gonna prove them wrong..

Better than words

But more than a feeling (ow)

Crazy in love

Dancing on the ceiling

Every time we touch

I'm all shook up

You make me wanna..ssssss(girls cheer and scream)

How deep is your love

God only knows, baby

Woo

I don't know how else to sum it up

'Cause words ain't good enough, ow

There's no way I can explain your love, no

Ah, woo

I don't know how else to sum it up

'Cause words ain't good enough, ow

I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words