More than lunch

Chapter 10

Lunch Time

**********************

SEXUALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Still Demi's POV)

I get called to check out for lunch and see sydnee standing waiting for me on her phone, I go up and kiss her, she puts her phone up and kisses me harder we go to her car and I stop her and go to the back and open the door, she cocks an eyebrow and smirks, I slide back and pull her by the collar of her sweater, our lips smash together, hands roaming everywhere, she pulls us more inside and closes the door "are you sure princess?" She says out of breath, I know the back window is tented and people are at lunch for 2 hours, I nod and we start making out again, it's cold out so with every breath we breathe the windows fog up and she slides in me, she thrusts into me and I scream "Ohhh baby!" My hand reaches back to grab what would be a pillow but hits the window and makes a hand print and I slide it down, you can totally tell by the moving of the car and the hand print that we go it on, big time, we go for about 10 minutes and I feel her tense up "ohh fuck, I'm gonna cu- Ohhh!!! Yes!!!" She moans load and cocks her head back, I kiss her and whisper "breathe baby" she slows her breaths and sits up, but I'm not done, I sit and straddle her waist and slide her back in me, I hold her shoulders and ride up and down fast and deep, she moans and grips my hips and rolls them with her own, I moan and cock my head back, she sucks my neck hard and bites it, leaving a dark purple hicky on my collarbone and one behind my ear, she sucks and nibbles my nipples, I tense up and cum all over her she groans and cums again inside me, I go down and lick her abs down to her dick, she looks at me "darling if you don't want to it's okay" I lick the top and down to her balls, I suck them causing her to moan loud, I know I'm doing it right then, I suck her hard, she's moaning like crazy, feel her tense again and she releases inside my mouth, she taste sweet like candy or ever better, I swallow it and lick her up, I go up and kiss her, we makeout again and she eats me out, I cummed more than 4 times, she has a magic tongue, we finish and step our adjusting ourselves and go eat and she drops me back off, we makeout and then I leave, she takes me home and stays for dinner and then asks if I could spend the night, I pack a bag for the next 3 weeks because my mom said we could take Sydnees family cabin for Christmas, and I'll get presents when I get back.