Wedding Part 1

Chapter 20

(Sydnee's POV)

(Sydnee won the Xfactor and now is working on an album, in the mean while, demi got a record deal because of Sydnee and they are now both famous and still madly in love,)

(WEDDING!!!!! Part 1)

I wake up alone, demi and me had to sleep away from eachother because her friends and mom said it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding? What evs, I just miss her, the wedding is tomorrow, we are in a hotel, I'm in the boys room and she's in the girls, we spent lastnight at a club where I got a strip tease and lap dance ;) but still wanted it to be demi, the girl had no ass and was too skinny for me, not that skinny is bad but I like them curvy, and my demi is curvy, we are watching movies and they are all asleep accept me

From: Baby❤️

I can't sleep without you 😔

1:47am

To: Baby❤️

Me too love, how about you sneak up 😏

1:48am

I hear a gentle knock on my door because I got the master bedroom, I quietly get up and open it, lips instantly crash into mine.... My Demi's lips, I shut the door and we makeout to the bed, I lay her down and get between her legs, she moans into the kiss as I deepen it, she starts to pull my pants down but I stop her "babe, they'll hear us" I whisper "I can be quiet, I've gone without you for 4 days, I need you in me baby" she begs with her puppy eyes, I kiss her nose and whisper against her lips "our honeymoon is in less than 24 hours babe, wait a little longer, come on let's sleep, our big days in a few hours" I kiss her gently and we get under the covers, I set an alarm so she can get back before the girls wake up, we cuddle and before I know it I feel her lips on mine and I turn over and cuddle a pillow, she giggles and kisses my shoulder before leaving quietly, later I'm woke up by Eddie telling me to get ready.

(Demi's POV)

The girls get me ready and everything and I'm walking down the isle, eddies tearing up, me and Sydnee never leave eachothers eyes, she looks amazing , she is in a white tux, a green bow tie, and her hair perfect as usual, when I get to her she whispers "you look stunning angel." I thank her and we say our vows she goes first

"Well before I met the love of my life I wasn't who I was today, I was a typical guy that loved getting whoever I pleased, I sang at a pub and took whoever landed in my arms last home with me, the day I met demi, everything changed, I drove past her getting boxes out of a Uhaul, ofcorse all I saw was her back but I knew she was gorgeous, I remember she was wearing a white shirt, pants, and brown uggs, with her hair down but she was blonde, no one will ever know how bad I truly wanted to pull over and help her but the ass in me kept driving, after that day I couldn't get her off my mind.... To this day there isn't a moment in time she isn't, where ever she goes I go, I love her with everything I am, I never thought one girl, this girl, and her big beautiful brown eyes could make me melt in such ways and change my life, she was the first person I've ever said I love you too and today she will be the only person I will say those words to for the rest of my life" wow.... Okay my turn...

"Sydnee, you are my everything, my anything, when you sing to me or just look at me, I feel like I'm the only one you see, and I'm glad I am, you saved me... I went through a lot , I had an eating disorder and cut, I didn't think anything was going to get better, actually, when I first saw you I thought you were a guy, and everyone told me to stay away, and to not take chances with The Sydnee Hensenn you were dangerous, rude, tough, and I was quite scared of you our first dates, but as I got to know you, you weren't those things, your the opposite, you made me stop cutting, you make me feel beautiful, you make me complete, when we kiss, I feel like I'm in another world, your almost as if toxic to me, but I love it, because when we are together anythings possible, you make me smile and laugh, I'm so glad that after today I will forever call you mine, if your a bird I'm a bird baby... For ever" her favorite quote from the notebook which is the first movie we watched together, after the guy said everything it was time......

"You may kiss the bride" she held my cheeks and crashed our lips together, everyone cheered and shouted while we kissed for what seemed like hours but was only minutes.

We are married :)