The Alpha's Daughter

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed here are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

WARNING: Mature content. This book contains adult language and contents. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If not comfortable, please do not continue reading. View at your discretion.

____________

"Ang tigas ng ulo mo, Zia!" His brother, Pierre, angrily said. "ilang beses ka ba talagang iiyak dahil diyan sa mga kaibigan mo?"

She was too sweet and soft. She was too soft for the wolves' world.

"They're my friends, Kuya. It's okay..." She sniffed.

"It's okay that your friends are just using you for fame and power?! And they could easily get what they want because they have you?!" Pierre growled and walked towards the door.

"Kuya, please!" She panicked. "don't hurt them!" Sigaw ni Zimiena bago tumakbo palapit sa Kuya niya at niyakap ito.

She never entertained other wolves because she was in love with a Rogue. Ang lalaking hinding hindi matatanggap ng kanyang ama.

"I'm sorry...I-I can't." She said when a male wolf tried to kiss her.

The guy sighed. "What's wrong, Zia? We're both mateless. Besides, I'm a Beta, your father won't mind."

"I can't." She pushed him. "ayoko talaga."

"So it's true? You prefer that Rogue?" The guy chuckled sarcastically. "he can never be your mate! He's a Rogue!"

She glared at him. "That is none of your business."

"Go ahead at magpa-uto ka sa lalaking yon! Hinding hindi yun matatanggap ni Alpha Jasen!" He yelled when she was walking away from him.

She looked back. "And you think my dad will accept you?! Asshole!"

A Rogue and the Alpha's daughter can never mate. It was against the rules and the rules of his Alpha father.

"I don't know why she's pushing this. They're not even mates." Her Dad said, frustration can be heard from his voice.

"Didn't we experienced this years ago..." Mahinang sagot ng ina ni Zimiena na si Jenesis.

Jasen sighed. "That was different, my Luna. You were confused, yung anak natin hindi. She's forcing something that is against our rules. My rules as well." Kalmadong sagot ni Jasen sa kanyang asawa.

Jenesis hugged her husband. "Ano nang gagawin natin? I don't want to hurt our daughter," She said. "I don't want her to get hurt by the world as well."

"If she continues this, then she'll get hurt. The reality is painful."

She is aware of this. But what can you do if you're so in love? Love can make you do dangerous things, as long as it makes you happy.

"I don't want to lose you, Jeremy. I don't want to lose us." Zimiena cried in his arms.

Jeremy sighed and kissed Zimiena's forehead. "We won't lose each other, my love. We'll fight for us."

They'll fight for their love. But for how long?

__________________________________________________

Wolf Series IV.

So this is like my comeback story HAHAHAHA ewan ko lang kung may magbabasa pa nito. Anyways, I'm a bit rusty. Parang isang taon or mahigit akong nagbreak sa pagsusulat so please bear with me huhuhu.