Chapter 2

I wiped my mouth and looked up. The boy was staring down at me with his mouth open. He clenched his jaw and looked down at his shirt. Everyone around us was laughing and pointing. I was mortified. I had just thrown up on this really hot guy and now everyone was laughing at me. How perfect. I looked back up at the attractive boy staring down at me. I started rambling. "I'm so sorry, I just, I never drink and my friends made me so I had one and then i started feeling-" he cut me off.
"It's ok. Just follow me." He pulled on my forearm. I couldn't tell if he was angry at me, the expression in his voice was mixed. I followed him into what looked like the bathroom.
"Sit" he said simply pointing to the bathtub. There were no chairs. I hopped up and sat up on the rim of the bath. He walked over to the sink and took his shirt off. I couldn't help looking at his upper chest and his well sculpted torso. He looked in the mirror and stopped when we found each others eyes. In the bathroom light I could see that his eyes were a goldy-brown. His hair was light brown and was slicked back over his head. I coughed to break eye contact and raked my hand through my straight black hair. He didn't look away, though. He just stayed still and stared at me through my reflection in the mirror. After about thirty seconds he looked down and started to rinse his shirt.
"What's your name?" he asked, but it came out more like a command. His voice was tough but he had a certain serenity in it that made my spine tingle.
"Charlie." I replied quietly. He briefly looked up at me through the mirror then looked back down again. I stared as his back muscles tensed with every scrub of his shirt. I could see little trailings of black ink on his right forearm, wrist and hand.
I was so mesmerised with his tattoos that I didn't realise him walk over to me. He whispered in my ear, "I'm Zach."