Chapter 3

He whispered in my ear, "I'm Zach."

--

I look up at him, startled. He sits down next to me on the edge of the bathtub and looks down at his hands. We sit in silence for a minute.

"Why did you have a drink? If you normally don't, then why did you now?" He says as he stands up and walks to the sink, squeezing the water from his shirt into the basin.

"My friends said that if I didn't they would try to hook me up with this weirdo guy that stalks me and my friends. His name's William." I say as I look up to meet the familiar sight of his bare back. He turns around to face me

"Seriously? You gave in because of a fucking hook up threat?" He looks amused, and smiles at me for the first time. Fuck. Dimples. Tongue-between-teeth smile. Fuck.

"Well yeah! What was I s'pposed to do? Just let them trick that guy into thinking I was into him and let him hook up with me? I don't think so." I retort and look down. I notice that there is still vomit on my dress. Ughhh. I stand up and wipe at the stained area. No good. Im gonna have to take it off and soak it in the bath.

"Look, Zach, I'm gonna need you to go outside for a second because I need to take of my dress and soak it, ok?"

"Sure." And true to his word he walks out, closing the door behind him. I stand in silence for a bit, surprised that he didn't resist and ask if he could just turn away or make some sexual comment about it. He just left.

I unzip my dress and step out of it, holding it at an arms length after seeing my vomit on it. I twist the taps until the water reaches an ok temperature, and throw my dress in the water.

I go over the events that have just passed in my head, drinking, throwing up, seeing a cute guy, throwing up on that cute guy and seeing that cute guy half naked. Not your average house party. Well not for me, anyway. A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Charlie it's Zach, can I come in? I brought one of my shirts and I noticed you were wearing leggings so I didn't bring pa-" He says and walks through the door, now fully clothed, stopping as he sees me half naked, kneeling next to the bathtub, washing my dress.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't-" He stammers as I quickly put my hands over my chest before he can see anything front on.

"It's ok just pass me the shirt." I say, still facing the bathtub. He quickly walks over,
putting the black shirt in my hand, turning around to face the other wall. I quickly throw the shirt over my head and stand up, turning to face him. Shit. Well that wasn't meant to happen. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hey guys!! sorry for the long wait. I've been loving your feeback on my story! feel free to leave as many comments as you like and please vote it up! Just a quick side note, the dress charlie is wearing is the one on the side ive attatched. If you're viewing this on ur mobile, check my twitter: @teeternarry for the pic! please follow too! Love, Amy xxx