Chapter 7

It had been three months since I'd seen Zach. After that night when he found out about my father, he quickly said goodbye and left me in the kitchen. I was taken aback but I knew he was too good to be true. I was angry, but still no words could describe how I felt for the guy. His eyes, his smile, the way his lips felt on mine... I thought about him most days during summer break and was heartbroken about the thought of never seeing him again but I guess you could call it fate or whatever when my Dad told me I was transferring to Whittier College! He said it's cheaper for us and I'll have a better opportunity to pursue my interest in music, well singing to be exact.

The first day back was tomorrow and I had everything planned out to show Zach exactly what he was missing out on.

-----

It had been three months since I'd seen Charlie. I felt like such a dick for walking out on her like that. I didn't mean to be so damn rude, I was just shocked. Charlie's Dad and I have been at each other for a while now. He's been trying every way possible to get me expelled from the school and I still don't know the root of it. It was like as soon as he met me and heard my name he hated me. He's a fucking asshole who's had it out for me ever since. I mean yeah sure I smoke weed on the off-occasion and go to parties etcetera, but i'm not a bad kid. I still don't know why he hates me.

Back to Charlie... Charlie. She's so fucking beautiful. The one chance I had with a girl who wasn't so fake, and I fucked it up. Now I'll never see her again and still have to live in the wrath of her father.

The first day back was tomorrow and I don't know how I was going to get through the year without this girl. Fuck this shit.

----

Hey guys! You don't understand how sorry I am for not updating, it's been nearly a year! I know this is short but it's just a little lead into the main part of the story. I already have heaps of ideas for some sub-plots and involvement from the other band members. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON. Xxxx (P.S. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year :) )