Sticky notes

A month passed, Pearl and Lapis kept hanging out, also they became closer. Lapis could handle Pearl's smoking habits, but she couldn't stand the fact that she doesn't bring food so she decided to bring a lunch box for her every day.

Pearl- You know, you don't have to do this...

Lapis- Why do you smoke instead of eating...?

Pearl- I rather not talk about it.

Lapis- Fine, but please eat.

Pearl- I don't want to...

Lapis- I made this one for you...so you'll have to eat it.

Pearl- I see...

When Pearl opened the box she blushed at the moment she saw a heart decoration on her rice, Lapis was just eyeing her with curiosity.

Lapis- Is something wrong?

Pearl- (Lunch with love...) N-no! It looks good! You see? I'm eating it, don't worry!

Pearl started to eat, leaving Lapis more confused, but she just let it go and then she just ate her lunch.

Lapis- Pearl?

Pearl- Yeah?

Lapis- Would you come to my house to study?

Pearl- Sure...What are we gonna study?

Lapis- Could you help me with chemistry?

Pearl- Chemistry? Are you serious?

Lapis- I could help you with something else...like...

Pearl- You got nothing...

Lapis- Ok! You are good at everything...Please?

Pearl- There's something I want you to help me...

Lapis- Anything!

Pearl- Would you teach me *Akita-ben?

Lapis- Ptf! Why?

Pearl- I live here...And It's giving me troubles to speak with people...

Lapis- Your mom didn't taught you?

Pearl- She just taught me standard Japanese...It's the only thing I know!

Lapis- Fine, Chemistry for Akita-ben...

Pearl- Deal!

Lapis- But we start today...

Pearl- (sigh) fine...

When the day finished, both girls went to Lapis's house so they could start with their deal, once they got there Pearl started to explain Lapis about the chemistry problems she couldn't solve in class.

Lapis- Ah, so that's why I couldn't get a reaction earlier...

Pearl- That's right...

Lapis- I see...

Pearl- Is there anything else you need me to explain?

Lapis- Nope, It's my turn to help you!

Pearl- You sure?

Lapis- Yeah!

Lapis explained everything to Pearl, and then she called Aoi so she could tell her how to pronounce some expressions and sentences, they spent a few hours doing it, when they finished with the lesson Pearl told Lapis she had to go home.