White day

Lapis Pov:

Every day that passes I find these notes on my desk, also a gorgeous hair pin...But why Pearl doesn't want to tell me anything by herself? I think it's cute how she thinks I know nothing about it...I'm just gonna keep playing her game till she decides to quit...

Lapis- Hey pearl?

Pearl- Yeah?

Lapis- What are you going to do this weekend?

Pearl- Meh...I don't know.

Lapis- I think I'm gonna date someone...

Pearl- You what?

Lapis- I think I'm gonna date the person who gave me all these...

Pearl- Um...You kept them all? Who gave you those?

Lapis- I think...it was Jasper...

Pearl- WHAT?! How could she...?! I mean...Yeah probably...

It's funny how jealous she gets when she hears me mentioning Jasper, it's ridiculously hilarious...also cute.

Normal Pov:

Pearl was hit by a chalk on her forehead, and then she and Lapis got scolded.

Professor- Matsubara, Kawada...Get out of the class! And Matsubara, that's not the uniform you should be wearing! Change it...

Pearl got close to the woman and took her hand, then she just looked at her directly in the eye and said:

- Yamaguchi-sensei...Does this doesn't suit me?

Professor- It's not about it...

Pearl just winked her an eye and she made her giggle with that, Lapis glared at her once they were at the hall.

Pearl- What?

Lapis- Nothing...

Pearl- (chuckling) are you jealous of Yamaguchi-sensei?

Lapis- Wha-? No I'm not!

Pearl- Don't worry, I'm not into older women...

Lapis- Right...

Pearl- (giggling) yes you are jealous!

She pinched Lapis's cheeks and kept teasing her, while Lapis was starting to laugh with every tease Pearl did to her.

Lapis- No I'm not...I'm just concerned...

Pearl fished something from one of her uniform's pockets, it was another of the hair pins that Bismuth crafted, and she handed it to Lapis.

Pearl- Your admirer told me to give you this.

Lapis- A hair pin...

Pearl- You don't like it?

Lapis- Are you kidding? I love it!

Pearl- I bet it would look good with a beautiful kimono.

Lapis- You think?

Pearl- Yeah...Maybe for *hanami or-

Lapis took Pearl's neck tie she pulled her close and kissed her cheek fondly a few times.

Lapis- Well, give that person my thanks.

Pearl- (chuckling) you guessed who it was?