Okinawa Trip

Normal Pov:

When Lapis saw Pearl's answer, she ran to her; she wrapped her arms around her neck and started to rock her madly.

Lapis- Ahahaha! Pearl, so you are coming with me and my family? That's good news! We're gonna have so much fun! I'm gonna introduce you my grandmother and...Oh no...

Pearl-What is it?

Lapis- My grandmother...

Pearl-What about her?

Lapis-Well...My family is kind of...

Pearl-What...?

Lapis-Well my mother's family is...not exactly me...

Pearl-Spit it out Kawada!

Lapis-They run a very big company...And for them is really important to keep our Last name...

Pearl-Well isn't your mother's last name your father's?

Lapis-No, once they separated she used her maiden name...so she changed my sister's and mine...

Pearl- Its not like we are getting married with each other...We are not even in a relationship, so you can introduce me as your friend.

Lapis eyes widened and she started to blush from toes to head.

Lapis-Getting married...Ahahahahahahaha...      Relationship...Ahahahahahahaha!

The students started to whisper worried about their classmate.

Student- Since when Matsubara has sense of humor?

Boy-Well, they are close to each other after all.

Girl- What are they talking about?

Pearl just glared in their direction and they stopped, soon both continued their conversation.

Pearl-Are you ok?

Lapis- Yes! I'm fine...! I'll be fine! You have to promise me something.

Pearl- Shoot.

Lapis-Could you not...kiss me as long as we are there?

Pearl-What?

Lapis-You know...at least when we are around my grandmother...Oh, and my mom...