Sing for me

Pearl Pov:

My weekend was pretty good, I can't complain...Ok, ok it was awesome! I actually Kissed Kawada and she kissed me back! She even agreed to have a date with me the next day... But this doesn't mean we have something...And I have to be back to reality, Akagawa is still there and I can't help but try my best to avoid conflict, even so I come back to her and her lips...her sweet and beautiful lips...

*Alarm*

Hrmmm...Right, school...I have to get...up

*sits* *lie down again*

-You have to get up, Fleurie...

-I don't want to...

-Get up!! Get up!! Get up!! Get up!!

-No! No! No!

-Kawada is gonna be there...

- Lapis...

-You may have the chance to walk her home, and kiss her good bye...

-But she told you to-

-Fuck it...You already told her you give a damn about Akagawa...

-Yeah but still they are...dating...

-Well, that doesn't mean you can't walk her home...

-Heh...you're right, you're right...

-Well, it's not gonna happen if you don't get your ass out of the bed, get up!

-Ok! Ok!

*she starts to get ready* *chooses the girls' uniform* *gets out of her bedroom*

Rose- Good morning!

Pearl- Morning, is Greg still here?

Rose- No, he left already...Why?

Pearl- I need an advice...

Rose- What kind of advice?

Pearl-Nothing...I have to go...

Rose- Wait! Don't forget to have breakfast!

Pearl- I'll have something later...

Rose- Pearl Fleurie! You must eat...

Pearl- (Sigh) you sound like Kawada...

Rose-Sit down...

Pearl-Yes, ma'am...

Normal Pov:

After having breakfast Pearl left the house, but she was very distracted and in the middle of her way to school she crashed with Jasper face to face.

Pearl- mo...good morning, Akagawa...

Jasper- Matsubara!

Jasper was about to fight her but, Pearl could  scurry away from her and climbed a fence next to the river. For both surprise they started to walk peacefully together, and Pearl started a conversation.

Pearl- Hey, I don't have anything against you... You should cut all this out...I can tolerate it but Lapis don't...

Jasper- I'm just protecting her... I know how she feels about you, however I'll leave you alone if you stay away from her...

For the first time Jasper answer her something without been aggressive.

Pearl- Protecting her from what? She's my friend too...I wouldn't-