Father and daughter

Pearl Pov:

It's been a week since we came here, Lapis and I are doing our homework at night. Oh! Just if you are wondering; Lapis introduced me her grandparents, they are the owners of the hotel we are staying, Japanese style; very neat! Her family runs several hotel companies and also a few editorials...that explains why my father is their partner.

But that's not important now...What's important now is: How did we ended up in this bench surrounded by seagulls?! Are those voices...? Are we dead...? The seagulls ate us? *waking up* No wait, it's just morning...

Lapis-What the...Pearl?!

Rose-Oh dear...

Keiko-Told you we would find them...

Rose- Greg what were you thinking?!

Lapis- Pearl, are you ok?! Wake up, wake up...you'll be fine...*giving her light slaps on the cheeks* Grandpa!!

Keiko-I told you Daya-chan was exaggerating...Let's go to have some breakfast.

Let's recap what happened yesterday...

I was planning a date for Lapis, I'm was very sure she would say yes.

Flashback

Pearl-Hey Lapis...

Lapis-yeah?

Pearl-Today is a beautiful day, and Steven helped me with this picnic basket, I made French food! And I thought-

Lapis-Sorry, I can't...! Today I'm gonna spend the day with my mom, Aoi and my grandmother. Maybe tomorrow?

Pearl-Oh, fine...

Lapis-H-hey maybe Steven and Connie would love it!

Pearl-Yeah...

Lapis-(Giggling) C'mon don't be sad, you'll have me for yourself the whole night!

Pearl-Yeah, for making homework and sleep.

Lapis- Yup, that's right!

*kisses her cheek*

Pearl-What are your plans for today?

Lapis-Meh, nothing especial...just... quality time...

Pearl-Well then, I'll see you later... beautiful.

Lapis-(chuckling) stop it.

Pearl-What?

Lapis- Been so charming! I'll see you at night!

Pearl-Yeah, have fun!

Lapis- Thank you, you too.

*waves to her an leave*

Well, what now? Maybe I can take Lapis's suggestion...Where are Steven and Connie?

*Sees Rose with them*

Pearl-Hey mom, where are you going?

Rose-We are going to the beach, wanna come?

Pearl-No, thank you...I'm gonna take a walk...

Rose-Well, Greg is gonna go fishing with Mr. Kawada and a guest. You might go with them...

Pearl- (with sarcasm) sounds fun...

Rose-Good! Greg, Steven and Connie are coming with me, but you can take Pearl with you!