Flashbacks

KIM JUNMYEON

             We, EXO, went back to our dorm. I went in and laid down on my bed. I can't help but think of Chorong, Why? because she rejected me when I confessed my feelings to her.

Flasback to 2 months before Chorong met Jin..........
         I took out my phone from my pocket and started texting her. Yes, this is the day I confess my feelings to her. I texted "Chorong-ah what are you doing?" it took a while but she replied "Oppa I'm just reading, do you want to meet up in the park?" I replied "sure" as if I had nothing else to do. I prepared in a casual attire and went to the park. I felt so excited to see her again. I waited on a bench for her. She came and yelled "Oppa! I'm here!". She was wearing a simple white dress above the knees with a red sweater and red converse shoes. She looked beautiful as usual. She sat down beside me then ask "Is there something important you wanted to talk to me about?" I looked at her in the eyes and said "Chorong, I like- no wait I love you. Ever since Chanyeol introduced me to you I fell head over heels for you. Everyday, I want to see you as if I haven't seen you for over  a hundred years. So I ask you this, Will you be my girlfriend?". She looked at me with a shocked expression then it turned sad then she said "Oppa, I'm sorry but I only like you as a friend, I'm sorry oppa" she suddenly got a call. When she finished talking to the person on the phone, She came to me then said "oppa I have to go, I'm sorry". She left me there broken hearted.

Flashback end..............

Yeah...then 2 months later we got kidnapped and yadda yadda yadda. I couldn't do anything everytime she got hurt. Knock Knock I heard a knock on my door and said "Come in!" the door opened and it revealed Chanyeol. He came in and asked "Hyung, are you alright?" I nodded then he asked "Are you still thinking about my sister?" I nodded again and I sighed. He suddenly said "Hyung she doesn't remember you asking her out or her rejecting you. She doesn't even remember that she's Jin's girlfriend" I got up and said "She's Jin's girlfriend?" he nodded and I laid back down then sighed again. 

MIN YOONGI

        I got bored again after we finished practicing so I took out my phone and dialed Chorong's number. I went out because maybe the others would hear my conversation with Chorong. Luckily, she answered and said  "Yeoboseyo" I smiled and said "Chorong-ah It's me, Suga" she gasped and said "oppa, why'd you call?" then I said "Umm.... do you have any free time?" she took a while but said "umm.. tomorrow at 3:30 pm onwards why?" then I thought of a good excuse and "I was going to ask for a copy of the song 'Secret' you know the song we wrote together?" I said while thinking of how fast we were when we wrote that song then she said "Ah...okay I'll bring the copy tomorrow see you at Han River" she hung up and I went back inside the practice room. Jin looked at me then said "Suga, who did you talk to?" I thought for a while because if I told Jin the truth he might think something else so I said "just talking to my mom" Seriously? Is that all you could think of Yoongi? I thought to myself the Jimin shouted "Say hi to her for me hyung!". I rolled my eyes and felt excited for tomorrow.

KIM SEOK JIN

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm pretty sure that she's not my girlfriend anymore. She might wonder why a person like me would suddenly be calling her jagiya. We just finished practicing and we were resting. I noticed Suga was smiling at his phone then went outside, maybe he has someone to talk to. It took a while but he came back with a wider smile on his face so I asked "Suga, who did you talk to?" it took a while as if he was hesitating whether to tell me or not but he said "just talking to my mom". Suddenly Jimin shouted "Say hi to her for me hyung!" we laughed but Suga didn't he just stared at his phone while smiling again. I wonder what's up with him?

AN:Hello this is chapter 3. Yes Suho and Chorong could have been a thing but Chorong did not say yes to him. Find out why in the next chapter. And is Suga falling for Chorong? Will Suho try it again with Chorong? Will Jin really get over Chorong? who knows. If you have any requests or questions please be free to comment them.