What Happened?

PARK CHORONG

I woke up in the morning on a Saturday and I got a few messages on my phone from apink. They told me to look for current idol scandals. I searched for it and they all had my name on it. It said different things like 'Park Chorong was caught in the park with two male citizens and EXO Suho', 'Park Chorong fainted in the park and was caught in the arms of a different citizen', 'Park Chorong caught in the hospital kissing a probably a 'pink panda'?', 'Park Chorong said to be kidnapped but then seen in the arms of a white haired boy?'. There were so many things written so then I got a message from my manager saying 'Chorong, you were caught in so many scandals for the past week so you'll be suspended for a week as well'. I sighed and went downstairs to see Jin, Jimin, and Chanyeol drawing on Suga's face while he was sleeping then they placed whipped cream on his hand then tickled his face with a feather, causing Suga to put all the whipped cream on his own face. He woke up and started chasing all of them around the house. I swear, it feels like I live with children. I then faked coughed then they all stood still. I sighed while slightly smiling then Chanyeol said "Oh no" then Jimin said "we better start running" Jin and Suga still looked confused though but still ran with them while I chased all of them around. We ended up getting tired and I said "Oh yeah, why is Jin and Suga here?" Jimin looked shocked when I said that then asked "don't you remember?" then I said "I mean I remember getting kidnapped but I don't remember why they are here" then Chanyeol said "Suga carried you here then Jin fell asleep here with Suga". Suga stayed quiet while washing his hands and face. Jin was cooking breakfast when I insisted that I would do it. I then remebered, what did I see last night when we got kidnapped?

KIM SEOK JIN

             My head has been hurting so much. Ever since last night my head has been hurting but I've been ignoring it. Why? because I end up seeing things I don't even remember seeing. I won't say things like what because even I can't describe them. Last time, I got a vision of a guy asking me out but I rejected him. I don't understand anything anymore because last night I dreamt of me walking with Suga and Jimin in the park but I never did that with only them. If I wasn't walking in the park alone I would be walking with the rest of BTS. Chorong suddenly came to me and asked "Oppa, can I ask you something?" then I asked "Like what?" she looked like she thought for a while and said "If you lost your memories, would you try to get them back?" then I said "if they were bad memories then I wouldn't want to remember them". She looked at me confused and asked "what if there was something good in those memories even if there was something bad?" I looked at her then said "If there was more good that bad then I would want to remember them, but if there were more bad than good then it's better to remember them" she smiled at me then hugged me and said "thank you for answering me honestly" I got confused but hugged her back and said "you're welcome" then we heard someone say "OOOOHHHHH!!!!" then we broke the hug and saw Jimin and Chanyeol laughing but Chorong started chasing them again. I laughed and my head started to hurt again. I tried hard to ignore it but I couldn't then Suga came to me and said "You alright hyung?" then I nodded my head and went to sit down. Why does my head keep hurting and what are these things I keep seeing.

AN: ooohh what does Jin keep seeing? Is he sick or something? if you have any questions or requests please comment them. Thank you.

KPOP FUN FACT:  During the filming of 2PM's debut MV, "10 Points Out of Ten", the crew stopped filming because of a horrible smell. It turned out to be Chansung's.