Reminders

MIN YOONGI

             I put on my ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. Yup, I'm preparing to meet Chorong later. It's 3:00 pm already. I like being early so I left and headed to the park. While going there , I saw Jin hyung petting a puppy. I immediately walked faster so he wouldn't see me. I went to the park and saw a bench that reminded me of when we saw Jin hyung with Namjoo and thought he was dating her. I sat there and saw someone wearing a long coat with shades on and with a hood on. She looked familiar and said "Suga!!" in a whispering voice. I looked at her and she lowered her shades and it was Chorong. I gave her a confused face and said "what are you wearing?" she gave me a 'you know why' look and said "Oh yeah" she's an idol now. If she gets recognized with a person like me she might get in a scandal. She handed me paper and I asked "what's this?" then she said "wow, you have a lot of questions, this is the copy of our song, I don't remember writing this with you but I saw it in my bag with both our names on it" I gave her an 'O' face remembering what happened to her. We started strolling while she was asking me about what happened before. While walking I saw someone who looked familiar and he walked to us then said "Oh! Suga! It's me Suho!" he lowered his shades and it really was Suho. He then asked "Who's you're friend?" she lowered her shades to him and he said "Oh! Chorong-ah what are you doing here?" she looked at him then said "I came to give him a copy of a song we both wrote in high school" he looked at us then said "Woah, you guys look close when you were in high school" his face dropped while saying that. I then heard someone yell "Yoongi-ah!" I looked back and it was Jin hyung. *sigh* the reason why I avoided him earlier was because I knew he would follow me to the park. We all looked at him but when Chorong looked back she suddenly fainted after seeing him. 

KIM SEOK JIN

       I got bored at home so I went out for a stroll. I went out and saw a dog that looked so l approached it and petted it. It didn't have a collar and looked like it was about to cry. While petting it, I saw a figure suddenly disappear, I ignored it and picked up the dog then brought it home. I fed it outside of my door so once he's done he can be free by himself again. I went to the park instead with my glasses on because I didn't have time to put my contacts on. I went to the park and saw 3 people together I only recognized one person ,because the other two covered their faces, and it was Suga. I yelled "Yoongi-ah!" to call him. All three of them looked at me and the girl with them fainted and her shades fell off. I saw her face and it was Chorong. I ran to her and picked her up then tried to wake her up and kept saying "Chorong-ah, Yah! Chorong-ah! wake up!". People started surrounding us and kept saying "isn't that Chorong? the one from apink?", "Is that Suho standing there?" and more.  Suga called an ambulance and they picked her up while I rode with them. 

PARK CHORONG

      I prepared to meet Suga later and give him the copy but before that, I put on shades and a face mask with a long coat. Why? because people will wonder what the leader of Apink is doing in the park. I left while telling Bomi "Bom-ah I'm going out, you're in charge!". She yelled "YES!!" but Eunji said "Mwo?! why her?" but I left already so I wouldn't have to answer her. I went to the park and saw Suga then yell/whispered "SUGA!!". He gave me a confused face then asked  "what are you wearing?" I gave him  a 'you know why' look and he said "Oh yeah".  I handed him paper and he asked "what's this?" then I said "wow, you have a lot of questions, this is the copy of our song, I don't remember writing this with you but I saw it in my bag with both our names on it" he gave me an 'O' face remembering what happened to me. We started strolling in the park and suddenly we saw someone who looked familiar and he walked to us then said "Oh! Suga! It's me Suho!" he lowered his shades and it really was Suho. He then asked "Who's you're friend?" I lowered my shades to him and he said "Oh! Chorong-ah what are you doing here?" I looked at him then said "I came to give him a copy of a song we both wrote in high school" he looked at us then said "Woah, you guys look close when you were in high school" his face dropped while saying that. Why does he suddenly look sad?  We all suddenly heard someone yell "Yoongi-ah!". We all looked at him but I saw it was Jin with glasses. It looked cute on him, suddenly I saw a vision:

    A tall guy passed behind me I felt someone staring at me so I looked behind me it was the same guy he had glasses that looked good on him. When I looked back he continued walking. After that I returned the tray and was on my way to the garden until a bunch of girls pushed me to the floor and said "Hey! UGLY! YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL NOTICE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU SAVED 2 PEOPLE? WELL THINK AGAIN" I wanted to get mad but that might make things worse so I just stood up and walked away.

Another vision...

     I looked at him and it was the same guy from earlier then he asked me "are you alright?" I had no one else to talk to so I said "I thought if you do good things, good things will comeback to you" the he asked me "what happened?" I answered "I came to school and everyone was avoiding me. At lunch a bunch of girl came to me and said so what if I saved two people do I think that everyone will like me? and now I'm here alone with you crying my heart out".  

My head got dizzy, who were those bunch on girls? why did the guy with glasses look like Jin?  afterwards then I fainted.

AN: Will she regain her memories this quickly? What will happen to her career? Please do not be a ghost reader. Like I said, If you have any requests or questions, You have the freedom to comment them. Thank you :)