The Truth

UNKNOWN

           We kidnapped her successfully but since Jin heard the conversation I had to kidnap him as well. Luckily that Suga guy wasn't there because he was quite hard to fight against. I'm just worried for SooA. I then heard someone yell "Moonbin hyung!" I looked back to see Rocky running to me while holding the spray. I looked at him and said "what's wrong?" he showed me the spray and said "this was the wrong spray that we used, this was the 'exchange result' spray" I looked at him confused and asked "what does it do?" he was panting then he asked "who did we spray first?" I looked at him and said "I think it was Jin then Chorong then Suga" then Rocky said "Chorong noona recently is getting her memories back and since we sprayed her with his spray after we sprayed Jin hyung then it would be Jin getting the memories. Oh no we were only told to kidnap Chorong, we didn't mean to do something like this I thought. I then said "We can't tell our boss this" then Rocky said "why not?" I then said "he likes Chorong and maybe he might kill SooA if he found out that we switched the memories to Jin". Rocky nodded and said "hyung, will he finally give back SooA now that we've done our job?" I sighed and said "hopefully, he will". 

MOONBIN'S BOSS

Moonbin and the rest of Astro did their job and approached me right after. It was Moonbin and said "give me my sister" I then called out my butlers to bring out the girl and they followed. The girl then said "Oppa, finally" I then looked at him and said "Bring Chorong and Jin to me" he nodded and went to get them. They came back but both of them were still unconscious. I then said "I am a man of my word so here's your sister and if you ever tell the police about this, we will not hesitate to kill either your sister or your members". They all left running and smirked to myself. I then heard my phone ring I answered it and said "yeoboseyo?" then the person on the other line said "Hyung, it's me Chanyeol, have you seen my sister? I can't find her anywhere" I didn't tell him about my plan so I said "I haven't seen her" he then said "Okay, bye hyung" I suddenly got another call. It was Chanyeol's cousin, Jimin, I answered it and said "yeoboseyo?" he then said "Hyung, have you seen Jin hyung? he said he took a walk around the city but I've been everywhere! I don't even think he's in this city" I sighed and said "I haven't seen him". I suddenly heard fighting sounds outside. I looked and found EXO beating up Suga again. They all left him there to rot then came to me and said "Suho, he was trying to get in" I smirked and said "just leave him there, he won't be able to get far quickly" they nodded and went back inside. I forgot to say that we are located in a storage house deep in the dark alleys of the city. 

PARK JIMIN

           I got bored again. Chanyeol hyung went out and so did Chorong noona. I suddenly remembered that Jin hyung said he was taking a walk around the city so I tried to call him. He didn't pick up though so I just went out looking for him. I couldn't find him anywhere. I called all the members, including the EXO members and for some reason all the Apink members too. They all said they haven't seen him but I suddenly remembered that I haven't called Suho hyung. I called him and luckily he answered "yeoboseyo?" I quickly said "Hyung, have you seen Jin hyung? he said he took a walk around the city but I've been everywhere! I don't even think he's in this city!" I heard him sigh, maybe he was tired, and said "I haven't seen him" he hung up and I sighed again. Where could he have gone? I started a new search for Chorong noona. She said she would go to the library so I went there too. I went to the librarian and asked "was there anyone that came in here named Park Chorong?" she nodded and said "yes, she even borrowed 2 books but she left already" I sighed, went outside and called Chanyeol hyung "hyung? do you know where Chorong noona is and where are you?" he then said "uummm.... I don't know where she is but I'm in the park looking for her" I then said "can I help?" then he said "sure". I hung up and helped him. I wonder where both of them went?

PARK CHANYEOL

Chorong was out a bit too long so I called her up. She didn't pick up. I called her maybe 10 times and still no answer. I got worried and called all the EXO members. They picked up but they said they were busy. I looked through the only place I knew she would be in, the park but she wasn't there. Suddenly, Jimin called then he asked ""hyung? do you know where Chorong noona is and where are you?" I then said "uummm.... I don't know where she is but I'm in the park looking for her" he then said "can I help?" then I said "sure" I wouldn't mind some more help. But where is she?

AN: What do you think? it's been a while since I updated on this story because I got busy with 'The Mask' and 'Chorong's Fanboys'. Yeah, and the kidnapper is Astro then the boss is Suho. I like Astro and I wanted them in this story too. Please comment what you think and as well as if you have any questions or requests. Thank You :)