The Hospital

PARK CHORONG

            My head is feeling so dizzy. I tried to open my eyes then I saw Jin. He was looking at me so worriedly. I tried to open my eyes a little bigger. I then saw the rest of Apink, BTS and Suho. The doctor came in and said "Hello Chorong, I am doctor Kim and I need to speak to you for a while so may I ask everyone to leave?". Everyone started to leave and Jin stood up but I said "May he stay doctor? I have to ask him something right after" the doctor nodded and Jin sat on the chair. The doctor said "Okay Chorong, now, I will ask you, did you have any visions before you fainted?" I nodded remembering what I saw after seeing Jin with glasses. He then said "did what you see look familiar or realistic?" I nodded again and he said "Chorong, you are slowly regaining your memories, you just need to find the main object that will help you with that". I nodded then he left. Jin then approached me and asked "What do you want to talk about?" I then said "Oppa, the memories I saw were you cheering me up in a garden" then Jin said "that was the first time we met, I saw you crying there so I cheered you up". I asked again "do you know anything about a bunch of girls beating me up?" he hesitated then said "Nope, that was probably just a fake memory". I pointed my finger at him and motioned him to come closer. He did then I kissed his cheek and said "tell me the truth" then he said "Fine but if you kiss me here" he pointed at his lips. I gave him the are you serious? look then he said "fine I won't tell you anything". I sighed then grabbed his jaw and kissed him. I was about to break the kiss but he pulled me closer and made it longer. Suddenly, Everyone came back in and we broke the kiss then Jin said "I have to go to the restroom, I'll just tell you later". He left and everyone said "Ayyiee!" then Bomi said "you may have broken the kiss when we came in but we still saw you kiss! Unnie-ah". I rolled my eyes at her. 

KIM SEOK JIN

            Her eyes started to flutter open.I looked at her and she saw me first. The doctor came in and said "Hello Chorong, I am doctor Kim and I need to speak to you for a while so may I ask everyone to leave?"I stood up to leave but Chorong said "May he stay doctor? I have to ask him something right after" the doctor nodded. I sat down then Chorong started talking to the doctor. I wasn't paying attention though. When they finished talking, I approached Chorong and asked "What do you want to talk about?" then she said "Oppa, the memories I saw were you cheering me up in a garden"I smiled remembering that then said "that was the first time we met, I saw you crying there so I cheered you up". She asked again "do you know anything about a bunch of girls beating me up?" I didn't know what to say , Should I tell her or not? I thought to myself. I then said "Nope,that was probably just a fake memory" then she  pointed at me and motioned me to come closer. I did then she kissed my cheek then said "tell me the truth" then I said "Fine but if you kiss me here" I pointed at my lips. She then gave me an are you serious? look then I said "Fine, I won't tell you anything". She sighed then grabbed then grabbed my jaw and kissed me. She was about to break the kiss but I pulled her closer and made the kiss longer. Suddenly, Everyone came back in and we broke the kiss then I said "I have to go to the restroom, I'll just tell you later". I left and went to the restroom. On my way there, I heard a few people talking "Park Chorong must die, She put our girl in jail together with her friends" then another said "I agree, she must pay for what she's done". I tried to see who it was but I couldn't so I ran to the restroom and called Suga. Suga answered and said "yeoboseyo?" then I said "Suga, I need your help". 

AN: OOHH!!Who was talking about Chorong? Who wants to kill her? Ahh!! I'm still curious! Hello readers, sorry for the slow update. I promise to make it up with better and longer chapters. If you have any questions or requests please comment them. THANK YOU! :)