Something new

KIM SEOK JIN

I'm receiving Chorong's memories? then doesn't that mean she won't be able to get hers back? I sighed at the thought while walking around the city. She wont be able to remember anything more then but how am I getting her memories? that doesn't even make sense. I then heard whispers from an alley way. I went nearer to it while staying hidden. I heard their conversation, "hyung, I found her, she's in the library" said the person on the phone then the other guy answered "keep her there, were on our way". That person came out of the alley way and came towards my direction. When I saw his face, I stood up then grabbed looked at him and said "Hey, aren't you....."

PARK CHORONG

         I gotten any of my memories anymore. I got worried and I didn't know what to do, before, if I would see something familiar, I'll get my memories but now, if I see something familiar, nothing happens. On the day that I would see something familiar, Jin always ends up unconscious on that same day. I started to panic so I headed to the library. 

         I got to the library. I asked the librarian "excuse me, are there any books here that can help with memory loss?" she stood up and said "follow me". She lead me to the aisle at the end of the library she let me explore the books while she went back to the front desk. I found a book entitled 'Memory recovery'. I pulled it out then a book fell after I pulled out my book. I picked it up, it was entitled 'How to understand boy's feelings' I tilted my head and thought that this book was quite familiar. I went back to the front desk and said "I'll borrow both of these books" she nodded and said "Okay then, please return them within 3 weeks" I nodded and left with the books in my arms. I came out of the library but someone suddenly covered my mouth and dragged me away. The next thing I knew was, I was beside Jin while tied to a chair. 

KIM SEOK JIN

       I was about to ask the guy how he was doing, because I'm pretty sure that he was one of our friends in high school but I ended up fainting again. Chorong probably saw something familiar to her. I then had a vision 

I was having so much fun with Chanyeol and Jimin while we were in the park but Chanyeol got a text then said "Sorry I have to go to practices" We nodded then he left, Jimin was looking at his phone then said "Noona, Suga hyung's on his way here". I looked at him and asked "Suga?" he nodded then said "Noona I need to go to the restroom you wait for Suga hyung here" I nodded then he left. Not long after, Suga came and tapped my shoulder. He asked me "why are you reading a book like that?" I hesitated, should I tell him it's because I'm not sure if Jin really likes me so I just said "I live with two guys at home. Might as well understand them" I lied to him.  

Wait a minute...... She liked me? and read that book to know if I liked her? She didn't need it then. She should have just told me, besides what kind of reason was that? Also, why was Suga there? and what did Chorong see to get this memory? These questions kept running in my head until all of them changed when I woke up to see me tied up next to a tied up Chorong. 

AN: What do you think? don't worry, I'll put who the kidnapper is on the next chapter. If you want another clue then the main kidnapper was part of the people who helped Apink and Bts for Jin and Chorong. That's all, pls comment what you think, Thank You!