Taurus (m) x Aquarius (f)

"Taurus, really, I'm trying to make your lunch." Aquarius whined as she mixed the vegetables. Taurus only smiled and rested his head on Aqua's shoulder.

"You're quite small." Taurus pointed out. Aquarius rolled her eyes and stopped mixing.

"Piss off, T!" She snarled. Taurus chuckled and he continued mixing the vegetables for Aquarius.

"Would you cool off if I told you I bought concert tickets?" Taurus smugly asked and Aquarius stopped breathing.

"Tsk, tsk, don't lie to your girlfriend." She replied and threw herself to the couch. As Taurus continued cooking, he watched Aqua search about concert tickets by her  favorite band. He knew that that particular band makes his Aqua happy so of course, as an early Christmas present, he got her VIP tickets. Abruptly, Taurus jumped when he heard Aquarius squeal and he began to laugh while making his way to Aqua.

"So you found out?" Taurus asked. Aquarius nodded and began inhumane noises. "It's also Christmas." He added.

"I freaking know! Oh God, it sold out! Fuck my life." She moaned and banged her head on the table.

"Jesus Christ Aqua, chill, I got you tickets." Taurus said and got the two tickets from his pocket.

"No you fucking didn't, liar." She mumbled.

"Well you'd regret saying that once you stop mopping around." He replied.

Aquarius jumped at him and screamed at his ear out of joy. "FUCK YEAH, I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" She screamed. Taurus laughed and twirled her around.

"NOW GIVE ME THOSE TICKETS, WE NEED TO CATCH THE TUBE." She says and snatched the tickets, grabbed Taurus, and ran off to the train station.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"What the actual hell?" Aquarius grumbled. There she was laying on the cold floor with trash everywhere. And then she realized that yes, she did faint during the concert.

"Finally, sleeping monster have woken up." Taurus exclaimed and helped Aquarius from the floor. "You missed 20% of the concert but the happy part is I got footage and I'm going to use that against you." Taurus smirked.

"You dïck, get off!" Aquarius grumbled once again but tears of joy bursted through her eyes. "WHAT AM I SAYING, I WILL MARRY YOU!" She screamed hugged Taurus as tight as she can.

|

A/N: I know what you're saying, "THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME" "SO CLICHE" I know HAHAHA yeah I know it sucks but I can only write cliche stuff so please forgive me