~1~

Okay, this the first part of my short story about this couple we've grown to like aka ShivIka! I hope you'll like it and actually I wanted you to tell me if you want the next part to be +18 or not? Because the next part isn't really important it's just THE night! haha ^^ 

Anika was standing next to the pool, 'she looked radiant' was Shivaay's first thought. He had noticed that she hadn't eaten that day so he presumed that she was doing Karwa chauth fast as well. But truth was that she was fasting without noticing it. She didn't planned this.

Shivaay walked to her and when he arrived close to her she woke up shivering like a fragile leaf. She got up and collapsed in his arms due to tiredness.

"Anika!Someone bring a glass of water!" He shouted and a woman brought water for her.

He made her drink the water as the moon rose upon them. Then he carried her to a room not noticing Tia.

"Anika,wake up now!" He whispered softly. "Don't make me throw water on you and ruin your beauty." He added.

"Please, don't act as if you care." She replied boldly even though she was tired and hungry.

"You welcome Paanika." He replied sarcastically. "Drink this." He handed her a glass of juice.

"I didn't.."

"Yeah,you're right Paanika. You didn't eat since this morning."

"Don't call me that Billuji."

"Don't call me that billuji.." He imitated then chuckled. Anika looked at him completely shocked. "I'll stop calling you Paanika when you'll stop calling me Billuji."

"Forget it. Aren't we missing the function?" Anika asked and Shivaay just sighed. Tia was waiting for Shivaay impatiently. She wanted so bad to leave this place but she couldn't.

"I don't care Anika." Shivaay answered and grabbed her waist possessively.

"Tell me why do I feel that you're so right for me Anika? Why do I feel like I can't keep my eyes off of you? Why do I feel like kissing you?Why do I feel like making you mine?" Shivaay said caressing her arms and Anika shivered on his touch.

"Shiv-"She stopped abruptly when she felt his lips on hers. "-Aay.." She whispered against his lips.

"Please..No.."Anika retorted. "Last time I checked you were getting married to Tia right after confessing that you felt the same way as me!" She sobbed and get out of him.

"You must have wealth but I'm not your personal toy! I'm also human! I also have feelings! It hurts to see you marrying Tia but it will hurt more if you're playing with my feelings." Anika said and wanted to leave but he held her back. He pressed his front against her back.

"Please forgive me Anika. Please forgive my ego, please forgive my blindness.. Please Anika, help me to see clearer in my confusion but please also help me in discovering the feelings which are holding my heart in hostage because I'm afraid to be wrong. I'm afraid to let you in and to realize that I'm not the right for you because I'm wealthy but you have the value of life..of LOVE. Please Anika.."Shivaay said then let go of her before walking to the window. He stared at the full moon and Anika realized that he had given her water..

"I would have never imagined that my first real Karwa chauth will end up by you breaking my fast.." She thought and Shivaay looked at her startled. He thought she had left.

"Shivaay  baby!" Tia said from behind them and Shivaay saw the distraught face of Anika.

"Tia please let's go outside, we need to talk." He replied and Tia shrugged before leaving. Shivaay stared at Anika then followed Tia.

He came back a few minutes later and took Anika's hand then he led her to his own room.

"What's this now billuji?" Anika asked and he grabbed her waist possessively.

"For what I'm going to do to you, I think it's better if we are in my room." He whispered in her ear and Anika blushed deeply.

"Don't took it that way Paanika! You're very naughty by the way!" He chuckled and Anika looked at him with wide opened eyes.

He pecked her lips.

"Shiv-"She said against his lips. "What are we doing?" She asked.

"We're doing what's right.." He whispered then kissed her again. She was like a drug to him. A very pleasurable drug that he was happy to be addicted to.

He caressed her bare waist and nibbled at her lower lip, begging for entrance. Anika just followed, she had never been kissed before. It was still new to her. When his tongue met hers, it caused a mix of pleasure, love and many feelings like that to run through her body,like blood through her veins. She played with the hair behind his neck as he was slowly putting his hands down on her thighs..

"Anika,do you want me to stop?" He asked as he kissed her neck. Anika opened her eyes as realization hit her. They were on the verge of being together in every way possible.

"I..I'm still a virgin.." She whispered and he sighed. Now that he wanted her as his, imagining someone else touching her was unbearable.

"That's okay..We can.."

"No! Please! Make me yours.." Anika said, then she kissed Shivaay with all her might with the moon as the sole witness of their love..