Epilogue

Shivaay and Annika were sleeping peacefully in each others' arms. Her lips were slightly brushing his chest, right above his heart and he was holding her bare waist protectively.

"Mummy!" Anisah and Ansh came running into the room. Annika sighed as her 5 and 2 years old children came into the room and jumped on their parents' bed. Shivaay groaned. He wasn't still used to having these little munchkins in his life. But they weren't worse than..

"Bhaiya!"Rudra came in the room and Annika hid under the covers. They were both naked.

"Rudra! Get out and bring the munchkins with you, we're getting ready then we'll come."Rudra lowered his head and left with his niece and nephew. Annika saw this and her heart broke. It was true that Shivaay and his brothers had lost a bit of their bond lately and even though this Saturday was theirs, she had to do something.

When they finished washing themselves, Annika held him back.

"Jaan, I want you to spend this Saturday with Om and Rudy.." Annika said and he held her face.

"What about you,Anisah and Ansh.."

"We can live a day without you, as long as you come back." She chuckled. She kissed him, long and hard. "Plus, I'll have you all night long." She smirked.

"You little nasty woman, Paanika!" He gasped and kissed her.

They left the room and Annika walked to the kitchen to make sure breakfast was ready while Shivaay walked to his brother's room. He was making a sculpture.

"Om.." He walked to his brother and said:

"I know that I probably deserve a slap today. Because I let you down. So if you want it, you can slap me." He said. He then grabbed his brother's hand and made him slap him. As he was going to slap him twice, Om stopped him.

"Don't, it's not your fault. You're a father now.."

"But I'm still a brother." He extended his hand towards Om and Om held it. Then they walked to their beloved Rudy.

"Dumb Singh Oberoi!"Shivaay screamed and ran to Rudra to hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you out of my room today but I wasn't dressed if you know what I mean.." Shivaay said and giggled. Shivaay Singh Oberoi was giggling. This icy heart was giggling.. Shivaay extended his hand between them, Om and Rudra held it.

"One for all and all for one!" They said and hugged.

Annika looked at the scene and smiled. One of her vows was to keep these brothers together.. She walked outside and played with her children in the backyard. Saumya and Prinku joined them.

"What are you doing here alone, without Shivaay.." Somu asked walking next to her sister-in-law.

"I'm not alone, I'm here with the munchkins and our husbands need some time together.."Annika said and smiled. Prinku ran to her nephew and niece and played with them.

"Bhade Bhaiya is so lucky to have you by his side! Because you didn't only give him a new family but you're also keeping him united to his family." Saumya said.

"I didn't give him a new family, we extended the Oberoi family together and he gave me a family that I didn't have before. Whereas you, my little Somu, you'll give Rudra an access to maturity!" Annika joked and chuckled.

One of the maids came running towards them.

"Mrs Oberoi!" Both Saumya and Annika turned towards her.

"There is someone coming.." As soon as she said this, they spot a woman walking towards them with sunglasses on. Annika's face lighted with a smile.

"Mallika!" Annika chirped.

She got up to hug one of her dearest best friends.

Mallika hugged her back then walked to the children. She squealed on seeing their cute little faces.

"Your children are definitely the cutest!" Mallika said and laughed. Annika laughed too. She had to admit that even though she sucked in maths, at least she was good in making babies! (NA: I'm sorry for this sentence,I'm tired na.. Maaf kardo :/)

After at least two hours outside, they decided to enter the mansion with the children.Annika walked to the kitchen and found her husband and her brothers-in-law cooking and singing. Shivaay sensed her and turned to her. He smiled at her and mouthed a 'thank you' which she returned by giving him a flying kiss. That was it, her perfect family, a family where everyone remained united.

 "What are you looking at, puttar?"Dadi asked coming behind her.

"I'm admiring their bonding, it's just so cute! I hope Ani and Ansh will also be like this, united." Annika said and Dadi kissed her forehead.

"If they have a mother like you who knows the value of relationships in families, I'm totally sure that your children will be together and if they don't,you won't be afraid to introduce them to Chameli, will you?!" Dadi joked. Annika laughed.

"Dadi, I need to go and see if the preparations for tomorrow's Karwa Chauth are ready."Annika said and Dadi smiled. It was beautiful to see how this Karwa Chauth, six years ago, helped this couple to be together today and now they both cherished this ceremony.

"Billuji!" Ansh came running into the kitchen and hid behind Shivaay as Annika came running behind him.

"Ansh Singh Oberoi! I told you that the chocolates are for later!" Annika said coming into the kitchen too. Shivaay picked his little boy up and pinched his noise.

"Ansh, say Daddy!Da-ddy!" Shivaay said.

"Billuji!" Ansh said. Shivaay sighed.

"How can I help you?This little boy is as stubborn as you!" Shivaay said and pinched Ansh's cheek.

Dadi looked at the couple in the kitchen, Shivaay was making Annika taste the pani purithey had cooked.

"This Tadibaaz has finally turned into an Ishqbaaz, Rudra is now married, now it's time to do something for our little poet!" Dadi said and giggled.