~6~

"Shivaay..the doctor he ... he made a mistake." She said cupping his face and she wiped his tears away. She pecked his lips tenderly.

"Shivaay,it's impossible that I am sterile because I'm pregnant, baby." She added and Shivaay looked at her taken aback.

"What!"He said shocked.

"I'm pregnant Billuji!" She said again and he hugged her tightly.

"That's amazing! I love you Paanika!" He cried tears of joy and Anika giggled. She was happy because in her womb was growing the proof of their love. And they expressed their love again and again this night by making love.

On the morning, they were glistening with joy but Anika wanted to play a trick to the family with Shivaay's help.

They came downstairs with sad faces and Anika sat away from Shivaay. She sat between Sahil and Soumya.

They didn't glance at each other once. Rudra and Om noticed how Shivaay and Anika looked irritated.

"Shivaay?Anika? Kya hua?" Dadi asked. She believed that Shivaay's revelation had gone wrong.

"We're getting divorced." Anika said sternly.

"O my Mata!!" Pinky exclaimed and Shivaay hid behind his newspaper to chuckle.

"Why Bhaiya?" Rudra and Om asked.

"Because she won't be able to be the good wife I wanted for me and for this family." Shivaay said.

"It's because you're too selfish Baghdad Billa! Just thinking about your ass and nothing else!"

"Watch your words Paanika!" He said.

"Don't fu**ing call me that!" Anika answered.

"Your words Anika!" He said and he thanked this year of practising because he would have collapsed on the floor, dying with laughter by looking at his family's face.

"Please, Shivaay, Anika, don't take decisions like this." Jhanvi said.

"Yes Jhanvi is right. Please take your time to think about your future."Tej said.

"My future will be better without him/her!" Both said and the family looked at how Anika and Shivaay got up and left.

"Shakti, Pinky, go and talk to them." Dadi said but as soon as she said this, the couple came back laughing. Shivaay was supporting Anika,holding her tightly by the waist.

"Actually, Anika and I aren't getting divorced." Shivaay said between laughs.

"I'm pregnant!" Anika said and all the family was shocked.

"Pregnant?"The elders of the house said together.

"Yes.Our doctor is incompetent! Because we're going to have a little baby!" Shivaay said and all the family rushed towards Anika and hugged her.

"Thank you Anika. Thank you for the happiness you're bringing to this family." Dadi said and kissed Anika on the forehead.

3 months later.

Anika was in her room crying helplessly. She was eating chocolate while tears were streaming down her face.

"Open the damn door Anika!" Shivaay said banging the door.

"Nahin!" She shouted back, crying some more.

Rudra ran to Shivaay with a smile plastered on his face.

"What do you want Dumb Singh Oberoi?" Shivaay said sternly. His wife was irritating him to the core.