~5~

Sorry for making you wait so long :( Actually, I was really busy lately and even though I didn't have school today, I was at my aunt's home and I didn't bring my laptop so yeah I'm sorry :) 

"They killed my baby!!" Shivaay tightened his fists and Tej, Shakti, Om and Dadi walked to him. "They killed him!!" The four of them hugged Shivaay but he pulled out of the hug.

"I have to find each of them and make them pay for killing my baby, for hurting my love." He roared.

"Shivaay stop." Om said.

"Anika needs you." Dadi added.

"More than anything." Jhanvi said and Shivaay entered Anika's room.

She was looking at nothing in special. She was just holding her now empty belly crying silently.

"Anika.." He said cupping her face. And she gave in, crying helplessly.

"Shivaay.. They killed our baby!" She cried and he hugged her tightly. "They killed him!" She tugged at his shirt as they cried together . He tried to put the support she needed in this tight hug but even he needed support too. He needed support in order to support his Paanika...Because he felt that in the first time he was weak. He was weak because this death, her pain affected him way more than what he could imagine.

"Don't worry jaan, everything will be okay." Shivaay said, his voice cracking at the end of the sentence but even he didn't know what would happen.

He stayed with her until she fell asleep. As soon as he left, Anika opened her eyes and left her room. It was way too dark to sleep there. She walked to the nursery and looked at the babies sleeping peacefully. Her heart broke on realizing that the baby she just lost wouldn't see the world..The baby she carried wouldn't bring her to life..Because even though she had Shivaay and Sahil, even though this baby was illegitimate, this baby was the only one she could call her own.

Shivaay too wasn't good when he stepped in the mansion. He closed his door of his room and leaned against it. He remembered her tears, her pain and out of anger he threw his phone in the ground and it broke. His eyes were red just like blood when he stepped out of his room.

"Tej Singh Oberoi!" He roared. All the family looked at him.

"Today I just realized how much you must be hating me! Just because I'm leading the Oberoi Empire? Then take it. Take it if you want but give me my baby back! Give me my baby back!" Shivaay said and collapsed in his uncle's arms. He knew that Tej wasn't really at fault but he just needed someone to blame.

"I am sorry Shivaay. If I could do something to go back in time and stop my car, I would have done so. I promise, I would have done so." Tej said and for the first time, he looked like a father calming his son.

Shivaay went back to the hospital in the morning when she woke up. She was going to be discharged in a few hours so he had decided to go back to the mansion first before coming back to pick her up as the doctors had to run some tests on her.

"I want all of you to promise me that you won't say anything to Anika about her sterility." Shivaay said to his family and they looked at him taken aback.

"Kya?" Dadi said.

"Please, just don't. It's not a big deal." He said.

"First she doesn't have a name then.." Shakti began and Shivaay stopped him.

"That's exactly for this papa. I used to judge her because of this until I got past this. Anika is in a period of her life when she needs our support. I don't want her to live each day knowing that she won't be able to give birth to our children." Shivaay said then he left to his room to come back with suitcases.

"I'm going on a trip with Anika and when we'll come back next week, we'll get married." Shivaay said. Now he was only thinking about Anika's well being.

"Shivaay you can't throw decisions at us like this!" Pinky said.

"I'm sorry mom but I'm doing what I believe is right. Anika has saved me, she has saved us a lot of time. It's time for her to be happy." He said then left. Dadi, Om, Rudra Saumya and Prinku looked at him leaving and they smiled. On the other hand, the parents were tense that he'd do a mistake because of his blind love for Anika. However, they didn't understand that this love would heal them both.

For the very first time, Shivaay Singh Oberoi didn't put his family first.. Well, no he did once again because Anika is now his family too.

A year later.

"Jaan, I have to go for my meeting with the Patel family. You know how the groom-to-be is selective." Anika said while she finished drinking her coffee. The family looked at their daily show. Rudra and Soumya counted in their head, 3...2..1..

"Anika, I think you should take a break. They always need you and then we don't have time together. Plus this Amir Patel or whatever his name is, seems to be drooling over you!"

"Billuji please!"

"Paanika please!" He replied, she groaned and got up.

"Paanika the discussion isn't over!" Shivaay said behind her.

"Of course it is Billuji, since I'm leaving." Anika said and the older ones looked at the scene surprised. Anika seemed very irritated lately. Even Anika didn't know why she was this angry.

Sahil now counted in his head. 3...2..1..

"I'm sorry." Anika came back and kissed Shivaay on the cheek.

"I'm the one sorry Anika. Just go, okay?" Shivaay said. He couldn't be angry at her since he understood that he could lose her any time.

Once she left, and Soumya went to drop Sahil school, Dadi said.

"It's time billu. Anika is beginning thinking about having children. You have to tell her."

"I know." He just said. He had prepared a private dinner in their room and was just waiting for his wife to show up.

Anika too had something to tell to Shivaay, something very important. When she arrived home, she found that everyone had already eaten.

"Where is Shivaay?" She enquired. Dadi looked at her with tears in her eyes and Anika furrowed her brows. Even Jhanvi and Pinky were sad.

"What happened?" Anika asked. She thought that Shivaay had finally chosen to get rid of her.. She always thought that someday he'd get bored of her cheap attitude but she didn't know that it would happen this fast.

"Anika, Shivaay is waiting for you in your room." Tej said and looked at the woman he know loved as his own daughter.

Anika rushed to the room only to find a table in the middle of the room and there were candles everywhere. The atmosphere was quite romantic and she only thought that it was probably to make the break up easier for her to cope with.

"Shivaay?" She called and he got out of the bathroom.

"Oh you're finally here!" He said and pecked her lips.

"Is everything okay? Dadi and the parents are all looking depressed!" She said as she dropped her bag on the bed.

"Well, let's eat first yeah? I was the one cooking today." Shivaay said and he seemed tensed. Anika stared at him suspiciously but she eventually sat down to eat. They ate and talked about their day but Anika noticed how her husband was getting more stressed.

"Shivaay/Anika I need to say something.." They both said together and Anika smiled sadly.

"You first." Anika said and Shivaay sighed.

"Well, just remember that I'll forever love you. Anika when you had your accident a year ago and you lost the baby, the doctor told me that you were sterile and I told the family not to say anything to you because I didn't want you to live with the fact that we'll never be able to have children any more." Shivaay said and Anika looked at him as if he had grown three heads. He walked to her and fell to his knees. Then he began crying. Anika had never seen him this way before. He seemed so vulnerable.

TBC..