~4~

#Well-too-much-sexiness-in-one-pic ShiOmRu slay :D 

Three weeks later.

Anika wiped her mouth and stood up from the bathroom floor. She knew exactly what was going on she just wanted to tell Shivaay the truth but something stopped her from doing so.

"Anika Didi! Your Bagad Billa is on the phone!" Sahil said and Anika left the bathroom. She walked to Sahil and he gave her the phone.

"What do you want?" She asked smiling.

"Good morning to you too lovely." He said.

"Please Shivaay, I need to go and drop Sahil school."

"I'm sorry for being romantic my love." He teased and Anika blushed.

"I'm the one sorry. I'm just tired, jaan."

"Okay,drop Sahil school then come home, Dadi said your wedding dress has come."He said. Anika still couldn't realise how much involved he was in this wedding. Way much more than when he was with Tia.

"Okay.And I have something important to tell you." She said and Shivaay furrowed his brows, confused about what she was going to say.

"Bhaiya?You were speaking to Anika didi? You told her about her wedding dress right?" Rudra asked entering Shivaay's room.

"Yes I told her already. Tell me Rudra don't you feel that lately Anika is behaving weirdly?" Shivaay asked. And Rudra nodded his head no.

"Only you can feel when your other half is in some problems billu, because you're already connected to her heart." Dadi said from behind them and Shivaay smiled.

"I hope it's not a big matter then." He said.

He sat on his bed and closed his eyes waiting for Anika's arrival. He felt that she was close even though she wasn't there. But his heart aka Anika's detector never failed him. So he left his room to go to the living room.

"Has Anika arrived?" He asked his family members.

"Nahin Bhaiya." Om answered. But shivaay knew that Anika was going to come.

Meanwhile, Anika was outside, fighting back the journalists. It was the first time they got the chance to approach her without Shivaay stopping them.

Flashblack,two weeks back.

"Anika!Anika! We've heard that you're getting married to the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi, what can you say about it? You're the symbol of these women who go from tramps to princess by marrying a fortunate man!"A journalist said and Shivaay boiled instantly with anger. He gripped the man's collar and looked him with piercing eyes.

"I AM SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI. Don't you dare saying a thing about Anika if you don't want me to make your life a living hell. You don't know her and you're nothing near the respectful woman she is. I dare you to speak like this about her once again and I'll make you regret to have come into this world." Shivaay threatened and the man looked at him, fearing the worst. But then Anika held Shivaay back.

"Please,Shivaay let's go home." She whispered and Shivaay left the man to go with his girl.

End of flashblack.

"Please! Leave me alone now!" Anika pleaded as journalists were towering over her. She did a wrong movement and almost fell on the road. But as she was trying to escape from them, she didn't notice the car driving towards her.

"Anika!"Shivaay shouted inside the mansion as he felt something happened to the love of his life.

"Mr Oberoi!!" The driver came running into the house and Shivaay walked outside.

Tej was standing in front of his car as distraught as ever. He was speaking on the phone while looking at the ground. Journalists were all around the car as if it held the best scoop of the year. Shivaay walked as if in slow motion with Rudra and Om to the car. He already knew what happened. He had figured it out. He pushed the journalists away until he saw her body, laying on the floor.

"Anika..."He whispered as he lifted her from the ground.

"Get out of here!!" The three brothers shouted in one voice and Shivaay walked with Anika in his arms to Tej's car.

"Shivaay we're coming with the family. Just go." Om said and looked at Anika before leaving with Rudra.

Tejo pened the door for Shivaay and they went to the hospital.

"Shivaay I-" Tej wanted to say something but Shivaay stopped him.

"Leave it." He replied coldly.

They were all pacing in the waiting room while doctors were taking care of Anika. Shivaay had sent Soumya along with Rudra to pick up Sahil and to go to Anika's house to pick clothes for Anika and Sahil. He had made it clear that the duo had to look after Sahil .

When the doctor came out of the room, Shivaay startled him as he turned quickly towards him and stared at him with his icy eyes.

"How is Anika?"

"Ms Anika is doing fine, M. Oberoi, but.."

"But what?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, she lost the baby and she won't be able to get pregnant any more." Everyone was shocked.

"Anika was pregnant?" Pinky asked and all of them looked at Shivaay for confirmation.

"I didn't know it either!" He said. He recalled her words earlier this day and realised what she was going to say.