~2~

This is strictly +18, you read it at your own risks.. I'm responsible for what I write but not what you read...

Shivaay looked at the woman laying in the bed before him. She was his now.

He joined her on the bed and kissed her effortlessly. He nibbled at her lips and she moaned. She moved her hand hesitantly under his sherwani while he kissed behind her ear. They were taking their time to discover each other's body.

"Anika.."He groaned against her lips then he lifted her off of the bed. He undid the single dori of her choli.

He pulled out her choli and she blushed as her bare chest was exposed before his hungry eyes. His usual blue eyes turned darker and darker while he looked at the woman before him.

"O damn! You're beautiful Paanika!"

"Don't call me that!" She hissed and he smirked.

He pulled her to him and began to feast on her chest. He kissed, sucked and licked her boobs whiled she moaned louder and louder. But as she found her sherwani irritating,she undid the buttons one by one. They rolled on the bed so she was on top and she began kissing his chest.She suckled his nipples until they became like bullets.

"O Anika! That feels so good!" He moaned. Anika kissed his neck then she kissed his lips.

"Shivaay,what are you doing to me?" She whispered against his lips. "Why do I want you so bad? Ugh! I hate you!" She moaned while his nasty hands began pulling down her skirt.

"I hate you too." He said as he started grinding into her, slowly but surely. She felt his erection and her insides warmed up with excitation.

"Hmm!" She moaned. They turned over, he knelt before her and pulled out her skirt and panties in one go. So she was all naked before him.

"So damn hot!" He whispered while he began kissing her thighs. Anika shivered when she felt his breath on her private area.

"Shivaay!"she moaned while his tongue licked her bundles of nerves which became hard like a bullet.

Anika closed her eyes and wanted to close her thighs as well as he started to finger her but he kept them opened with his other hand.

"Shivaay please!" She moaned, tugging his hair as pleasure washed over her.Her back arched and her lips parted while her very first orgasm hit her hard! He continued thrusting into her lazily until she came down of her high. He pulled out his finger and sucked them clean before her dilated eyes.

"I love you Shivaay. Please make me yours now." She whispered before kissing him.

"I love you too Anika." He replied and entered her. He kissed her tears, licked the beads of sweet on her chest as he moved faster and faster. He was sucking her nipples when she tugged his hair to kiss him.

"I'm going to-" She moaned but he shushed her.

"Hold on baby.." He groaned while she began pulsing around him.

She was moving up and down while he met her thrusts. She was biting her lip to hold back her incoming climax.

"Please Shivaay." She moaned.

"Now."He groaned. He thrust in and out of her and while she clutched all around him, he plunged back balls deep into her as he exploded in her warm channel.

"I hate you." They said together and he chuckled while she collapsed on him.

"I hope you're ready for a long night Paanika." He said and he kissed her while she smiled in the kiss and began moving lazily.