~3~

Shivaay was laying on the floor with Anika. She had her head on his chest and a leg between his. He had woken up since dawn but he had spent those past hours looking at her ethereal face. She was beyond beautiful and she was his.

"Shivaay?"He heard his mother say before she began opening the door.

"Ammi! No! Close the door! I'm not dressed yet!" Shivaay replied and the commotion woke Anika up.

Pinky gasped and left from there after closing the door.

"Good morning." He said huskily, kissing her forehead.

"Hum...More sleeping please!" She replied sleepily, nuzzling into his neck.

"You have to wake up Paanika, you have a wedding to plan!" Shivaay replied smirking.

"Huh?I thought that..Tia and you.." Anika began but he shushed her with his finger on her lips.

"I'm talking about our marriage Anika, you and I. Just you and I."

"Wait,it is too beautiful to be true! The great SSO is proposing to me?!"Anika said looking at him surprised.

"Do you really believe that I'd let you go? You're stuck with me for ever Paanika!" Shivaay replied but instead of smiling like he expected,she opened her eyes wildly.

"Sahil!I've forgotten about Sahil!" She got up and began looking for her clothes and when she found them, they were ripped on the floor.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi!" She groaned. "It was a gift from Dadi!" She whined.

"Sorry.."He replied with puppy eyes. "I'm going to pick some clothes for you in Prinku's closet." He said and he stood up to take a shower with Anika after he managed to convince her.

"Anika?You slept here yesterday?" Pinky asked when she saw Anika and Shivaay going down the stairs.

"Hum..Ammi,I'm going to drop her home." Shivaay changed the topic and they sneaked out the mansion. However, Dadi didn't miss when he kept his hand on her lower back as they left.

On the way to Anika's house.

"Please Shivaay stop it!" She roared.

"Arrey Anika! I'm just asking you to come and live with me. It's not a big deal." He said.

"Yes it is Bagad Billa!" She replied. "You want me to move in already!" She argued.

"I just asked you to come and live with me along with Sahil!"

"Why? Are you already ashamed by my roots?" She replied and Shivaay coughed taken aback by her words.

"What? No !? I love you with your past . I just thought that , as you spend a lot of time with us , it would be better for Sahil and yourself to come and live with us . Don't worry the house will still be Sahil's , I just want you to live easily , if you know what I mean ." Shivaay said .

"I know what you mean , but I can't . I mean you just broke up with Tia. I don't want to be 'the 'girl ." She replied .

"Now, I'm the one who doesn't understand ..."

"You know what I mean Shivaay. I was called a whore when I defended you , I don't want to be called the wedding breaker." She said , but it was too late paparazzi were all around Oberoi's mansion and Anika's house as Tia shared a picture of Anika and Shivaay hugging with 'wedding breaker' written on it.

"Anika!Anika! Don't you feel ashamed to be the reason of Shivaay and Tia's break up." A journalist asked but Anika didn't listen to them and entered her house in a rush. Sahil was waiting impatiently for her.

"Anika Didi! Were where you?" Sahil asked and he got his answer when Shivaay entered the house following her. Sahil looked at them.

"Didi?You were with you Bagad Billa!" Sahil cooed and Anika looked at him blushing hard. Before she could say anything Shivaay walked to the little boy and knelt in front of him.

"Yes she was and I'm planning to make her my wife. Will you help me?  Because Paanika is stubborn and she doesn't even want you to live with me!" He whined and Sahil giggled.

"Don't worry Bhaiya, I'll help you!"

"Sahil!"Anika said as her brother was now in her lover's side. Lover..It's a word she would have never imagined to use it for Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Kya hua Anika didi?" Sahil asked innocently.

"Nothing.."She said caressing Sahil's cheek. "But you!" She said turning to Shivaay. "You just want to meet my little Chameli!" She threatened and as Sahil left to his room, Shivaay grabbed her waist.

"It will be an interesting thing. Actually, I'm a little into BDSM..."He chuckled.

"BDSM?What's this now?" Anika asked and Shivaay smirked and whispered something into her ear which turned her cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi! You're just trying to change the topic! What are we going to do about those people out there?"

"Don't worry, I'm staying here today."

"What! No way!"

"Paanika.."

"Billuji..."

"Can I have some water please." He asked out of nowhere and Anika looked at him quizzically.

She came back with the water, glaring at him. As she was going to leave,he grabbed her hand and mad her sit on his lap.

"Shivaay...I.."He put his finger on her lips and she stayed silent.

"I know you Anika. I know that you're a free woman and I don't want to lead your life. I just want to be sure that you're doing fine."

"But I'm fine Shivaay."

"Anika,these paparazzi won't let you live. I know it because I have to deal with them daily. Please cutie, let me stay." He said.

"But what about your clothes?" She asked.

"Rudra and Om will bring them."

"What about the journalists? And what about Sahil? He has to go to school tomorrow and they.." He put once again a finger against her soft lips. He could be used to it.

"Don't worry about this. Just be happy, I love your smile. And regarding Sahil, we'll drop him school tomorrow before going back home."Shivaay said and kissed her knuckles.

Sahil looked at the scene happy about the fact that his sister had finally found happiness.