~7~

Hi guys! I'm sorry for updating late :3 This is actually the last part of the story then I'll post an epilogue :) (I just found this VM, it's beautiful :o)

Two months later.

Anika was now 8 months pregnant and Shivaay wasn't here since two weeks.

He had to go in a business meeting in France. But he couldn't postpone it because it was very important for his company.

"Didi!" Rudra shouted running and hid behind Anika.

"Rudra Singh Oberoi!"Saumya came running just behind Rudra.

"Arrey! You two stop it!" Anika said and clutched her belly. It has been few days since she was feeling some pain.

"Didi are you okay?"Saumya said on seeing her face.

"Yes..Anisah is just happy today." Anika chuckled.

Annika walked to her room and laid on the bed. She looked at her watch and frowned. Two weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20160 minutes and 1209600 seconds. 'Too much' She thought. She got up and picked the soap in her closet, then she smelt it.. It smelt just like Shivaay. She hummed then hissed on feeling the pain once again.

Anika got up from the bed and began walking all around the mansion in order to stop this aching pain in her lower belly. She wasn't well and she finally decided to pay attention to this. To the fact that this pain meant that she was in labour. Realization hit her and Anika walked to Om's room.

"Om!" She shouted,clutching her belly while she had a contraction.

Her brother-in-law walked hastily towards her and held her hand to support her.

"Anika? Are you okay?" He asked and she held his hand tightly, almost breaking it and shouted in pain.

"Do I look good to you?" She asked as a contraction hit her. She gasped when she felt wet on her thighs, not the pleasurable wetness unfortunately.

"My water broke!"She shouted and Om gasped too. She was in labour and Shivaay was away..

He helped her out of his room and called for the Oberoi clan.

"Hurry up! Anika is in labour!" He said as he walked his sister-in-law to the car. Saumya and Rudra ran behind him with Anika and Anisah's bags.

"I swear if your brother misses the birth of his baby I'll throttle him!"Anika said as another contraction hit her.

"Anika, Shivaay will make it. He had never let you down, he won't do it today." Om said and held her hand reassuringly. They arrived at hospital and Anika was rushed to a room. On the other hand, Om tried to call Shivaay but the latter didn't pick up the phone so Om left a message.

"Shivaay, please, I hope you'll get this message soon. We're at the hospital, Anika is in labour." He said and hung up.

He was pacing in the waiting room and all of the Oberoi was looking at him going from a spot to another as if he was the father of the child.

"Om calm down,everything will be okay." Dadi said.

"No Dadi. I promised Shivaay to look after his wife and I failed him. She wasn't supposed to work this hard but she did because I was careless. Now she's in labour. I promised Anika that Shivaay will be here for their baby's birth but he's away and now her baby will be born in any time." Om said and Dadi smiled.

"Om you did your possible but life can't be predictable. If Anika is in labour that's not your fault. You did your possible to avoid that and that's okay if you didn't manage." Dadi said and hugged him.

Outside of the hospital, a car stopped abruptly. The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi walked out of the car and pulled off his sunglasses.

He sensed since this morning that something was wrong. That's why he deleted the meetings he had to attend for the rest of his business trip and flew back to India without even contacting his family.

When he arrived at the airport in India and heard Om's message, he almost killed the driver.Shivaay Singh Oberoi wouldn't let his wife by herself during a moment like that.

He walked inside the hospital and searched for his family. When he finally spotted them,he saw Om in Dadi's arms and believed that something was going wrong.

"Omkara!" He said sternly and Om looked at his brother in fear.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She is in this room." Om stuttered and Shivaay knocked on the door. The doctor opened the door.

"I'm sorry mister you can't enter this room." The doctor said and closed the door.Shivaay knocked again and the doctor opened once again the door.

"I'm sorry mister,you..."

"I'm the father."Shivaay said sternly and the doctor sighed and let him in.

He looked at her face,which was a face of pain. His Anika was suffering and she was alone.

He walked to her and gripped her hand.

"I'm here..Baby, I'm back." He whispered and kissed her forehead. She sighed and smiled lazily.

"I thought you wouldn't make it.." She said and leaned on his chest.

"I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I'm capable of everything." He said and chuckled. She giggled while he kissed her forehead.

"Well Mrs Oberoi, you have to get ready now. The baby is coming. You have to push at three,okay?" The doctor said. "1...2...3!" Anika pushed, holding her husband's hand tightly. Shivaay gasped, the woman had a hard hold..He was 99% sure that he will have his hand broken by the end of this.

Two hours later.

"I'm so tired, I can't do it any more.." Anika sighed as her head felt back on thepillow. She was exhausted.

"Baby, you're a warrior! You can't let everything down like this when we're almost there! Please Anika, just one last time, you're doing right, we're almost there.." Shivaay said while kissing her forehead. Anika intertwined her fingers with his and with all her might she pushed.The scene played before his eyes as if in slow motion. His eyes beamed with tears while he looked at the little baby, his baby, their baby.

Anika laughed with tears of happiness while she looked at her princess, their princess.They had told her that she wouldn't be able to give birth but she proved them wrong. Now she had given birth to their little miracle. Anisah Singh Oberoi.

He then looked at Anika as the doctor brought the baby to the nursery to clean her and make sure that she was healthy, he kissed her forehead and she smelled his scent. She couldn't stop, his scent was always something addictive.

"I hate you." She said.

 "I hate you more!"He answered and kissed her lips, just a little peck, to show her his love, but also how thankful he was for this gift.