Chapter 3: The Fight(s)

Things are intense guys...and thats just the start wait until this chapter its mind turning, twisting and well....what ever other words you have ^-^ Hope you enjoy my peoples! WARNING im really wierd xD (I MADE IT LONGER THIS TIME TOO! SO APRECIATE IT!)

After telling Deanna the whole story she didnt say anything she just stared at the floor. I hated when she did that because every time she does she avoids the coversation that or she's planning something. Deanna's alarm went off for school, "Well I should get dressed..." Deanna said while still staring at the floor. As Deanna's mom walks in she asks if Claire would like something to eat, so Claire sat at the table. "I have cereal! AND OH i can make eggs? What about bacon? OR we have ham, I could make a snadwhich!?" Said Deanna's mom offering me more food.

"ill just have some cereal" said Claire remembering the coversation from a few moments ago. "Are you sure cause we have-" "I'm sure, thanks anyway.." Claire ate her cereal as she thought of everything that could go worng. "What if Deanna hits Rebecca? What if they fight? What if i have to tell my story to the principle? What if Derrick gets involed?" said Claire as she ran to the bathroom. She knocked then barged in, then threw up in the toliet.

"oh my are you ok?" asked Deanna's mom "Peachy, I just-" As Claire said about to regergatate more "maybe you should stay home, i'll drop you off-" "NO...I mean I'm fine" said Claire smiling. Deanna's mom left as she looked back at Claire in the corner of her eye. Claire cleaned her face and breathed until Deanna came down.

"Hey-...are you ok?" "IM FINE!" Deanna rolled her eyes then walked away. "Ready for school?" Said Deanna in a sarcastic pepy mood. They got on the bus then went off to school they ignored each other the whole ride. Claire went off to 1st period and when it was over she was at her locker and Rebecca was there. Then Deanna started talking to her..."What were they talking about? Where they talking about me? WHO??????" As Claire repeated this in her head she herd the bell.

Then Claire turned and closed her locker and all of a sudden they were gone. She rushed to her next class when she bumped into a guy trying to get to class too. "I'm so sorry, I'm just not trying to be late for class." Claire had forgotten everything that she was thinking and kept staring at him, she didnt know what came over her. He lent her a hand and picked up her books "Hi. my name is...is umm.." he said as he blushed. Claire wondered why he didn't- could'nt say his name.

(Danny's P.O.V.)

I had to run as fast I could remember "ONE MORE LATE AND YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION!" But then i herd the bell and i freaked out and then she just appeared out of now where. She was so beautiful, her hair in her face, her make up, gourgeous, but i snapped back to reality. "I'm so sorry, I'm just not trying to be late for class." i said in a rush hoping she would understand. I gave her a hand and picked up her books, "Hi. my name is...is umm.." "I COULDNT THINK OF MY NAME SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT" i said in my head reapeatly "SHE PROPABLY THINKS YOUR AN IDOT AND OH GOD I'M BLUSHING AREN'T I CRAAAAAPP!!!"

(End of Danny's P.O.V.)

"I'm sorry, Danny, Danny is my name, well Daniel, but you can call me-I'm babaling aren't I? So umm what class do you have next?" "Miss. Liss" said Claire trying not to show her affection. "God what is wrong with me, i mean i was rapped, i cant like anyone right now, its just a bad time...bad time.." said Claire to herself repeatedly "Really? Me too!" Claires heart raced, but they really had to get to class. "We should really go to class" i suggested "Yeah"

As they walked to class they knocked on the door and walked in. "Well look who's late!" said the teacher in a rude sarcastic tone. They took their seats, Danny sat with the jocks and Claire sat in the back. "Since you guys want to be late to my class you both can have DE-TEN-TION! AFTER SCHOOL WITH MRS. GRANDLE!" Then Danny got out of his seat and said "the reason why I'm late is beacuse I LOVE HER!" And he pionted at Claire. "What..?" Claire was so confused. Then Danny walked up to Claire's desk grabbed her and kissed her. Then Claire shivered and heard the teacher talking.