Chapter 5: After The Kiss

SHIT IS GOING DOWN MY PEOPLE!

Claire's P.O.V.

I looked at John and grabbed the back of his neck and smashed his lips against mine. It was the most amazing kiss in the world, but probably because I was heart boken. Danny out of all guys, then I heard foot steps behind us and we stoped and pulled away and i relized I had kissed John, Danny's best friend...

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL! YOUR KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND?"

"WELL YOU KISSED MINE!" yelled John back at Danny

"Oh my god" said Claire in the background

"OK LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT SHE KISSED ME!"

"Yeah and yours just "happened" to kiss me" said John with his both of his hands up putting the quote sign.

"Oh my god" Claire still shoked in the background

"FUCK YOU! YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE PAIGE!"

"AND YOU ALWAYS KNEW THAT I LIKED CLAIRE BUT THAT DIDNT STOP YOU FROM CRUSHING MY HEART!"

"oh god...." said Claire snapping back into reality "OK ENOUGH!" seperating John and Danny to as far as her hands could go.

Claire's head did flip tricks and she was so confused even when she knew that she knew the answer. Then she spoke up "Ok DANNY you broke my heart tonight, really the girl that beat me up and got away with it and John was the only one there to comfort me!" I said with a tear streaming down my cheek. Danny came to wipe the tear off but I backed away, "Claire....dont go please..it was her!" I was so mad, more angry then ever that I flung out my hand and slaped him on the cheek, I felt bad.

Wait, what was I even talking about, he diserved it! Two timing son of a bitch! We all stood their in silence, then once it got awkward John took off his sweater and wraped it around me. His right hand on my right shoulder and his left on my left and we started walking away what felt like the "scene of the crime". John and I walked to his house it was silent the whole way then he broke the silence. "Are you ok? " "Yes because having some boy crush my light and send me to the gateway of hell was one amazing night" I said sarcasticly sqinting my eyes

"I'm sorry I didnt mean...it's just..." "Yeah I get it...feel bad for me and make it better by a kiss" Claire's head was spinning like hell and she couldnt believe anything anymore. Then it was quiet..."So are we getting anywhere closer to the "destination" "Actually yes, come" he pulled out his hand and waited for me to grab on. I put on the sweater correctly and then grabbed his warm yet soft hand. We ran until we made it to this old tree house, "I used to come here all the time but only I knew where it was but now i come here to think and only I, well we know were it is" "Wow.." "wanna go up?" "..sure.."

Maybe i was just losing it, going into an abanden tree house with some boy that kissed me after I saw his best friend kiss John's girlfriend, the girl that jumped me on the bus. I blanked out thinking about it, thinking about what would happen if i went up in this tree house then everything came to me. "So are you gunna go up?" "Wha?" "The tree house?" said John sounding confused "Oh yeah..right"

I climbed up this wooden lader and peeked my head through the opened lach, and the only thing that camed to me was how was it possible. A bunk bed, a rug, with lights and video game system, i got up to see more and started to walk until my foot made contact with the been bag chair and i leand foward, i flinched and shut my eyes but i didnt feel contact with the floor just hands around my waiste. I looked up at his shinning eyes and perfect hair like someone got a fan and it was blowing in his face, I felt like i was in the most perfect position.

"Are you ok?" I blushed, "Oh yeah um Yeah" i said standing up straight "So how do you have electricity?" "Well i used to live here until my house was burrned down" "Ouch" "Yeah but the only thing that stayed was this tree house" "And the electricity..?" "Oh right well my dad connected the whole place to the pole down the street so basically-" "A mini room" Claire said. "Yep...so....."