Chapter 4: The Party

OMG GUYS I'M JUST SO GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE THE BOOK maybe OH WELL HOPE YOU LIKE ITS LONGER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I was really busy this week SORRY

I woke up feeling scared that i had missed the bus, "Well fuck the bus anyway, they don't care about me". Claire got up and put on yoga pants with a tang top and a sweater with galaxy Vans. She thought about what will happen if she went to school. Would she get beat up? Would Danny find out what happened? Will I have to break up with Danny? Am I breaking up with Danny?

She thought so many more questions, but she had to focus. She went to the mirror and applied foundation on her black eye and make up, then put on her contacts. She brushed her teeth, the usual, then when she went down stares to get some cereal...he was there. She tried to turn around to leave but Derrick grabbed her arm. "Where do you think your going? HUH?" "Get off of me!" But Derrick wouldn't bugde.

"Don't make me have to burn you again!" Claire punched Derrick in the face, Derrick let go of Claire's hand making Claire fall to the floor. Claire in pain she got up grabbed her bag and ran out of the house, but Derrick ran after her. "GET BACK HERE!" Claire ran on the bus and told the lady to drive as fast as she could. The bus driver closed the door in Derrick's face and drove off, "Are you ok dear?" Claire still catching her breath "Yes...Thank you" "Where to?" "umm...26 Chapel Street please"

A few moments later she was at Danny's house. She knocked on the door and Danny answered half a wake "...yes.." "Hey Danny..." Then Danny woke up "OMG ARE YOU OK I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED!" "I'm fine, but we need to talk" Danny hugged Claire as tight as he could "I'm so glad" "OW" Danny was confused and looked at her stomach and lifted her shirt but Claire backed away. "What the hell?" "It's nothing but we need to talk"

They sat in the living room and talked for a while, Claire explained what happened. "Listen Danny if you didn't like me you should of said something not go and two time me" "Wait, what did she look like?" "She had shorts on, a cross on her tang top and she was my height." "Oh god, Paige" "Paige?" "Yeah she liked me, but i turned her down." "Oh"

"So what was on your stomach?" "Nothing!" Danny pinned Claire down on the couch and lifted up her shirt and saw her burns. "WHAT THE HELL CLAIRE!" "IT'S NOT ME I SWEAR...IT'S JUST...I...he..." Claire stuttered. "HE? HE WHO? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" "I SWEAR JUST...just.." Claire was about to finish when she fainted. "Claire?! CLAIRE!!" Danny grabbed Claire and took her to the guest room he told his mom what happened she'll be fine go to school.

*Claire's Dream*

I woke up in the middle of a white room and all i could see was some man watching t.v. "Come my child we have lots to discuss" As Claire sat she talked to the strange man, "Who are you?" "Look into the t.v m'am" Claire looked and saw her dad, but the strange man pushed her into the t.v. Claire screamed with her eyes shut but she ended up on this strange couch "Nice to see you too, TeadyBear." Claire turned her head slowly, she hasn't been called that in years and the only person who called her that was..."DAD!"

*Danny's Day*

I was thinking about Claire all day, would she really burn herself just because some girl or me? It was only 1st period I have to whole day to go. I felt a note bounce off my chest then drop onto the desk, I opened it and it said: Bro there's a party tonight you should come, oh wait you have your "GIRLFRIEND" the fat retarded bitch ha ha!

The bell rang for us to go to our next class and i met up with John "What the hell is wrong with you she is not a fat bitch and if you took the time to know her and gave her a chance you would know how awesome she is!" "Relax bro god i got my own girl, you remember Paige right?" as Paige came walking. Danny's eyes were wide "PAIGE?" "Yeah you don't mind right" "No problem.."