a daydream away

So, its been a year since you have started at this school. A year since you've learnt how everything works. A year since You tripped me over. Its been a year since everyone started to adore you and you became the most popular person in our year.

It's been a month since we came back to school after holidays. A month since I was able to see you again, you're so sweet, so humble, so attractive, so smart. I really like you.

It's been a week since you handed out those textbooks in English. A week since your soft hands touch mine, while handing me the text book. I could feel sparks, butterflies and earthquakes in my stomach.

It's been six days since I'd properly fallen in love with you. I could see you in the corridor, laughing, smiling. Never would you feel the same about me.

It's been five days since you got moved to the seat in front of me in maths. You struggled sometimes, and the teacher would make me help you if you were stuck. Your voice was so deep, your skin was so flawless, your eyes were so clear. Five days since I realised how perfect you really were.

It's been four days since I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were everything I thought about. It didn't matter if I was in Gym, English, my bedroom, or even the shower. You would be the only thing on my mind.

It's been three days since I had seen you last. It was a forty degree day in Australia; the school didn't bother letting us go home, as we only had two periods left of the day. We had Maths then Music. He was in both of my classes. He had no trouble in Maths, and in Music we started to learn the guitar. The teacher went through all the cords and notes to beginners. Whoever knew them could go into the room next door and get a head start on the song we were learning. The people who went into the room were Ella, Harry, Josie, me and him. He was amazing at guitar, I knew that already from school performances. He also had the voice of an angel.

It's been two days since I saw him, out of my window on the weekend, while he walked past with his dog. He is perfect.

It's been one day since I have been missing the way you look, the way your hair sticks up in the perfect quiff. The way your eyes and smile light up a room. Everything about you. Your laugh, personality, just everything about you is perfect.

It's been an hour since I woke up to get ready for a new day. It was Monday morning, I smiled I would be able to see him today. And even better, we had double music.