Thanks to You

*

Thanks to you, I'm moving on

Chasing out my skeletons and the troubles they have caused

And all thanks to you

I'm turning over the pages in this book of revelations about self-medication.

-all time low

*

We started the day with double music. We entered the room and I grabbed a guitar from the rack on the wall and I head into the room next door to see that he is the only person in the room. He turns around and smiles at me. I lower my head and sit on the other side of the room to him. He hums as he plays the song. The class soon piled up with people, Harry and Ella sat next to him. Ella, well, Ella was a slut, all she wanted was him. That's the bad thing about him.

He would never love me.

The first period ended. Forty five minutes to go. Ella had her hands on Luke's shoulders as she kissed him on the cheek softly. Ugh, I couldn't look. She wasn't even pretty, she wore tonnes of makeup and rolled up her school skirt so you could just see her underwear.

She wasn't even good at the guitar, she wasn't even good at anything.

The bell finally went and I grabbed my music, put my guitar away and walked as fast as I could to get out of the classroom.

"Hey, Alexia!" I hear a deep voice yell at me.

Oh, great. I stop and turn around. To see him come up behind me.

"You're really good at the guitar," He smiled.

"Oh, uh, thank you," I said. I was scared. He was never nice to me,

actually. He and his friends were quite horrible.

"I'm Luke, by the way," I nod.

"I'm Alexia," I said. He smiled.

"I know," He winked and I walked off.

He actually talked to me. Normally when Luke talked to me it was because he would be bullying me. Actually, he rarely said anything to me, if I'm honest. Normally it was his friends and Luke would be behind them not saying anything.

I walked off smiling. Which was unusual. I got my recess and headed off to the bathrooms like I do everyday to eat my lunch. I had Maths and English.

I had to help Luke today with Math. He wasn't the best at it so I had to sometimes explain to him what it meant while the teacher helped other students. He made me laugh. I was really happy about it. He finally worked it out and I went back to my desk. English was worse, though. Luke's friend tripped me over in front of Luke. He laughed at me, the whole class did. I was just so tired and I wanted to go home so I went to the nurse.

I signed a leave slip and went as soon as lunch started. Before I walked out of the school, someone came behind me.

"Hey, are you okay? You weren't in English," The boy was speaking in a low whisper.

I turn around.

"Luke, I'm fine. I just don't feel too well," I said.

He ran his hands through his hair.

"It's not because they tripped you over is it?" He said. Worry in his voice.

I shook my head. "Don't worry about me- Wait. Why are you talking to me?" I ask.

"Am I not allowed to?" He asked.

"No but, I have spent three whole years being ignored and bullied by you and now you're talking to me?" I walked off and out of the school. Luke had held me up.

___________

sorry this wasn't the best but I had to update and yeah

I'll have a song title for each chapter name, it may not have anything to do with whats happening in the chapter but oh well haha

thanks for reading (-: x

VOTE AND COMMENT X