a day dream away 2

It's been two days since I ran into Ashton. Two days since I hadn't seen him again. He never told me what was wrong, why he was crying. I think I want to see him again, maybe he's going through the same thing as me, or a least something similar.

It's been two days since Luke started talking to me. Ever since the shopping incident he has been looking kinda ... sad? Well he hasn't talked to me and it's been two days.

-

It's been one day since I snapped at Luke and told him why everyone bullied me, because of my parents and my sister. I didn't mean to snap, I was just really frustrated and I needed to let it out to someone. That's why I want to run into Ashton again, maybe I could talk to him about stuff.

It's been one afternoon since I saw Ashton at the gym I worked at. We had a small conversation before I had to work. Ashton was quite cute. He looked a little like Luke. They had different eye colours. Ashton's were more hazel, Luke's being blue. His hair was curly and brown, Luke's was straight and blonde. They were both very attractive and both had dimples, which was cute.

It's been a few hours since Ashton texted me. We gave each other our numbers at the gym. I found out he was in my year, we had a huge year and I didn't really pay attention to anyone in it. So if you weren't popular, or the girl that everyone hates, you weren't known. Ashton told me he gets bullied by them too. I never noticed because I spend all my lunches in the bathrooms and I've never been in the same class as Ashton. It was crazy how people were like that. I didn't even know Ashton was at my school. I soon figured he might have been like me, eating in the bathrooms. Avoiding being looked at.

It's been one hour since Ashton told me that he was scared to go to school the past few days. He said he was scared to see what they would do to him. It's been an hour since I told Ashton to come to school, that I'd meet him out the front of my house so we could go to school together. I didn't know where Ashton lived but I did know it was along my street somewhere. I told him an hour ago not to worry.

It's been an hour since me and Ashton Irwin became friends.