Part 3

Third person POV

Alyssa's day ended well. She spent her day working despite seeing Him roving around her working area.

As she approached her car in the parking lot, a tall, masculine, and good looking guy approached her and made her stopped. It was Him again.

"Aly..." -K

"S--Sir. Good Evening." -A

Her heart stopped for a sec when she saw him. A fine looking guy is standing in front of her.

"Are you going home now? And please cut that formality Aly. We are out from work." -K

"Yes. And we are still inside your building Sir so I guess I need to address you properly because you are my boss." -A

"However I you should stop calling me sir when it is not office hours. It's not a favor but an order from me. Understand?" -K

Alyssa released a deep sigh for she knows that she will never win in an argument with him.

"Sir... I mean Kief I better get going. I need to run some errands at home. Bye..." -A

Alyssa when inside her car. Her heart beats so fast that she needed to catch her breath. She should be mad at him but every time she sees him she forgets the pain he gave her.

Kiefer on the other hand was delighted and inspired to see her even from afar. He had numerous meeting that day but still manage to see and observe her in her working area. She has her own office which gives her privacy and concentration in doing her job but I guess he was into Alyssa that much that he would do everything to see her again.

"I should win you back Aly whatever it takes. I will take you back in my arms again. I will make you mine." -K

When she drove off, Kiefer followed her and parked near her place. Without letting her notice that he was outside her pad. Looking from afar, a smile formed from his lips. Joy was an understatement to what he felt.

On the other hand, Alyssa arrived in her place. She immediately went to her children who were busy playing without their Tita Amy and Tita Den.

"Hello babies. Mommy's home." -A

"Mommy! I miss you. Mwa" -Kelly and Andre in unison

"Mommy Kelly was annoying Tita Amy. She was so makulit." -Andre

"Kelly baby why are you so makulit kanina?" -A

"I am not mommy I wanted to play with Tita Amy kasi. I'm sorry I. Violated your rule." -Kelly

"It's okay baby. By the way where are your Titas?" -A

"They are in my room mommy. They where looking after us the whole day and I think they were tired because of us." -Kelly

She immediately went inside Kelly's room. She saw Den and Amy lying in Kelly's bed. Amy was even unconsciously snoring. They never really changed.

During their college years, Amy, Alyssa, Den, and Ella were the closest. They had little secrets that were kept within their circle. From their most embarrassing moments to their winning moments. They all played for Ateneo. They all love volleyball. Won championships together and learned from their losses. They graduated and had their own life. Aly was different. She had Kelly and Andre during college. It was hard for her to study at the same time have them but with her Beshies it went easy.

Alyssa smiled as she closed the door and went to her children. And tuck them into bed.

Alyssa's phone beeped and a message came in an made her smile.

From: Ysay
"Hey! I'll be in Manila tomorrow. I can't wait to see you and the kids. Please don't tell them I want to surprise them. I miss you Aly."