Part 10

Third person's POV

It was a fine day when Alyssa finally got the chance to get up and work. It may seem so vogue but she has to do something for a living. Maybe Kiefer will try to stop her resignation but she wanted to be away from him. Away from her weakness.

It was 8 o'clock in the morning when Ysay went to her pad. He brought foods for her and for her twins. They were happy to see Ysay for he has been so good and been patient in taking good care of them.

Alyssa was in the kitchen preparing the food that Ysay brought when suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the caller and it was Kiefer. She ignored the calls for the 9th time. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Ysay, can I ask you a favor? Can you please take a look who is outside the door?"

"Yeah, sure babe."

Kiefer was so worried for Alyssa hasn't come to work. He was trying to call her so many times but she won't answer it. He has been walking back in forth outside Alyssa's pad. When he had the courage to ring the doorbell. He was waiting patiently. His nervous was gone and was changed to anger because he saw Ysay. His eyes were furious looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" -K

"I am visiting my girl and taking care of her kids." -Y

"You taking care of OUR kids?! And visiting the MOTHER of MY kids?!" -K

"Yes... I have been taking good care of HER kids since she gave birth and she is already my girl. She said yes to me" -Y

Kiefer ran inside and looked for Aly. She was preparing the table when she saw Kiefer enter the door.

"Aly, is it true?" -K

"What truth?" -A

"That.... you said yes to him. That your his girl."-K

"Uhmm... yes, he is my boyfriend. He asked me and I said yes." -A

"Sh*t! I am too late to have you back? I have been a jerk for leaving you and I am sorry for causing you harm. I want you back and start over again with our kids." -A

"You are not their father. The day that you have been a jerk, you took away your right to be called as their father. You did the most stupid yet it became an eye opener for me. And can you please get out. I don't want MY kids to hear anything about this. And also please let me go from the company. I want to start fresh without you on my side." -A

Alyssa was all in tears and so was Kiefer. Their feelings for each other is too much strong that it can break them down. It was a hurtful scene to see but Kiefer was trying to save what he has. He wants to save what they have but it is now gone. Kiefer is giving up Alyssa.

"Aly... please for the last time, choose to be happy. Be with me." -K

However Alyssa just turned her back and went to her room. Crying for she can't do it anymore. She feels so weak and too fragile. She loves him but she knows it's about time to give up and move on. She can't take the risk and be hurt again.

Without her knowing, the twins saw her crying and was so sad to see her in pain. They might not understand well the situation but one thing is for sure, their father hurt their mother. The secret has been revealed. The guy who took everything away from their mom is the guy who is the reason why they exist.