Part 4

Third person POV

Alyssa woke up with a smile. She remembered the text she received from Ysay. He is the closest guys she have. He saw him through the years. Ysay is a guy with a good heart. He saw Aly when Kiefer left me hanging. He offered help to her to make her feel comfortable.

He was with her when she went to Batangas and confess that She was pregnant. He defended her from her parents. They were disappointed to what she had done. They even thought that Ysay is the father of her child. He told her parents that he will stand beside Aly and will be a father to her kids. Despite him having his own life. He managed to make efforts to be with Kelly and Andre even though he is not their real father. Kelly and Andre loves Ysay so much that they wanted him to be with them everyday.

Alyssa got up and run some errands. She was waiting for Ysay to come to her pad. He promised to take good care of Kelly and Andre. He wanted to spend time the whole day. She wanted to come but she has work to do.

The doorbell rang and she immediately open the door and saw Ysay smiling.

"Hey Aly I missed you" -Ysay

He hugged Aly so tight as if he wasn't able to see her for ages.

"Ysay, I missed you too. The kids are still asleep. I better get going. I need to go to work. Thank you for everything." -A

Aly smiled genuinely to Ysay. Her smiled melted the his heart and made him realize how damn lucky he was to have her in her life.

"Ohh okay... I need to prepare for my surprise for them. You know I can't resist their cuteness. Well I see you later. By the way text me if you are done. Maybe I can fetch you later.

"Okay. I need to go. Bye Ysay. Have fun." -A

Aly kissed Ysay on his cheek that made him blush.

Maybe you're thinking that they are in a relationship but to burst the bubble they aren't together. Well Ysay loves Aly to the extent that he wanted Aly to remain beside her even if it takes to see her happy with someone else.

Alyssa arrived on time. She was about to ride the elevator from the parking lot when suddenly Kiefer rode with her and the door closes. She feels the awkwardness between them. She wanted to get away from him but he was too close to her presence. People from different floors rode the elevator that made them closer to each other. It takes 10 inches to seal their distance.

When the elevator stopped on her floor, she immediately went out and quickly went to her office. She needs to breathe. The elevator scene they had suffocated her and gave her a hard time to breathe the scenario.

"Alyssa relax. You started your day right. Now get yourself up and be confident again. He is just someone. No need to worry." -A

She started her work so that she could finish earlier than usual. She wants to see and join her kids later.

While she was working, a call from Ysay came and she immediately took the call.

Conversation:

"Aly, we're having lunch out later do you want to come with us?" -Y

"What time will you have lunch? My lunch break starts on 11:30." -A

"Okay then. We'll pick you up by 11:30 then? See you later. Aly." -Y

"Okay Ysay. Thank you. Please kiss me to them." -A

"I'll do it. An you're always welcome. Bye." -Y

End of CONVERSATION

Time went so fast that it was lunch time. Alyssa's secretary knocked on her door and told her that Mr. Ravena wanted to see her on that moment. She sighed and went up to his office.

As she opened the door. She saw Kiefer inside waiting for her.

"Yes sir? What can I do for you?" -A

"Sit down and eat with me."-K

"Sorry sir but I have promised to someone to eat lunch with. They are waiting for me downstairs. Is that all sir?" -A

"I said sit down and eat with me."-K

"But again sir, Sorry I can't take your offer. I have promised someone to eat lunch with him. He is waiting for me downstairs. Is that all sir?" -A

"I said eat with me. It's not a favor but rather an order. Don't you understand it? I want you to eat with me!" -K

Kiefer shouted like he was a monster to her. He was furious for what she replied.

"I can't sir. I need get going he is waiting for me. I am so Sorry sir." -A

Alyssa went out and immediately went to her office and got her things. While Kiefer was in his office trying to calm his self. It was the first time that Aly resisted from him. All he ever wanted was to have lunch with her.

He knew that someone invited her to have lunch out. And with him thinking about that crumpled his heart. He never thought that it will end up like this. He never thought that someone else will make efforts for his girl. I mean ex.

He immediately followed Aly and immediately went down and found out that Aly is going out with Ysay. Kiefer saw it with his two own eyes. Ysay was waiting outside his Car. Ysay embraced Aly as he saw her from the building. They were all smiling. Kiefer never thought that this day would come. That someone will have her girl and be treated more that what he had done before. It pained not only his ego but also his feelings.

Aly is now happy with Ysay. And he can't take that fact. He wanted Aly to his. He needs to have her back. Her warm hugs, her sweet kisses, her mood swings, he all misses it. He want to wake up next to her.

Kiefer badly need her in his life.

"I will win you back whatever it takes. I will take you away from him." -K