Chapter 3

OMG!!!! DID LORAIN SURVIVE????

*Beep Beep Beep*

Pain. All I could think about is pain. All over my body. Everything hurt so bad, it was like my body was on fire.

What the hell is that sound? It's getting on my nerves. *Beep Beep Beep*

I opened my eyes. There was light everywhere. My vision was so blurry. I shut my eyes again.

Where am I? How did I get here? Am I dead? All my thoughts stopped. My heart dropped. Ashley. Oh my god! Ashley? ASHLEY?!?!

I must have yelled because the beeping sound got faster and I felt hands on my arms. I heard people calling my name but they sounded muffled and far away.

ASHLEYS POV

I was sitting in a chair beside Lorain's bed. I was tired, scared, and worried. Thoughts where swirling in my mind. What if she didn't wake up? What if she didn't remember me or anything else?

All my thoughts were interrupted by a scream that called my name. It was Lorain.

My eyes widened. "Lorain?!" I sprang up from my chair and held her arms as she shook violently in the bed.

"Nurse!" I yelled. "She's having a seizure!"

My eyes filled with tears as doctors and nurses filled the room. No! Not Lorain! Why did this happen?

Everybody was yelling over the beeping machines. I was scared to death. All my thoughts left me. All I could think of was Lorain.

All my thoughts returned as a nurse stepped in front of me. "Miss. You need to go to the waiting room so we can deal with her."

"No! I'm not leaving my friend!" I yelled at the nurse.

With one stern look, the nurse called 2 officers to make me leave. They were there in a blink of an eye.

"What the hell is this? I'm not going to be escorted like that! I'm staying!" I yelled again.

"Officers." The nurse said and nodded to me.

They nodded. They both grabbed my arms and started walking me out the room.

"Oh hell no!! Get your hands off me!" I yelled at the officers.

They didn't let go of me and pulled me out of the room. As i left the room, the nurse shut the door.

"NO!!" I screamed. I started kicking me legs out, but one of the officers let go of my arm and grabbed my legs.

"No." I whimpered