Chapter 14

Then I fell into a deep sleep.

LORAIN'S POV

I felt someone shaking my leg. "Lori?" I heard someone whisper. I slowly opened my eyes. "What the fuck?! Where are we?!" I tried to move but I couldn't.

"Lori be quiet! It's me, Ashley!" I looked to my left to see Ashley laying beside me naked. I looked at myself and realized I was naked too.

My arms and legs were tied to poles. Ashley was too. "Ash, do you know what he did to us?" I whispered. She looked at me. "He...he... I think he was put up to it by..." her voice trailed off. "Put up to it by who?" I whispered.

She looked at me with tears. "By Bailey and Olivia." She started sobbing. I was shocked. How could she? I know that I asked Tommy to prom, but, why this far?

All my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening. I froze. It was Tommy and Bailey. Tommy had a sad look on face, but Bailey had an evil smirk.

I then noticed Bailey holding Tommy's hand. Then I noticed her other hand on her stomach. My heart stopped. There was a...bump she was rubbing. Oh shit. She was...pregnant. Tommy got her pregnant.

I started to cry. "Notice anything, Lorain?" Bailey asked. I looked away. But Ashley just threw a fit. "You bitch!! Why!? Didn't you love Lorain?!?" Ashley started fighting at her restraints.

"Oh honey! You will not get out of those!" She laughed. "My dear husband tied those." She kissed Tommy. I felt bile rising up my throat. I threw up beside Ashley.

"Lori, gross." She scrunched her nose. I gave her a look. Her face then turned red. "Sorry." She muttered.

"Ugh! Shut up you two!" Bailey walked over to Ashley and kicked her. "No!" I yelled. I started fighting against my restraints. She then walked over to me, but didn't kick me.

She held her swollen belly bump and got on her knees beside me. She smiled. "Oh Lori. He never loved you." She touched my face. "Don't worry. We- I- have a special place for you."

Her smile dropped and it turned to hatefulness. Then she slapped me. My face was stinging with pain. Tears rolled down my face.

"Oh don't cry. It will be over soon." She sounded sarcastic. "Honey, help me up." She ordered. Tommy walked over to Bailey and pulled her up.

"Thank you, sweetheart!" Bailey kissed him on the cheek. I looked away. That's when I noticed Ashley was not moving. "Goodbye Lori!" Bailey said as she left the room and closed the door.

I looked over at Ashley again. "Psst! Ashley! Are you ok?!" I whispered. She didn't respond. I started fighting against my restraints again.

"Ashley! Wake up!" I screamed. I started bumping her with my legs. That's when I noticed blood coming from her abdomen.

I gasped in horror. "Ashley!!" With one strong tug, on of the ropes came loose. "Yes!" I whispered.

I quickly untied the ropes that held me to the poles. Once I was finished, I found my dress. But I needed it to be short for when me and ash escaped.

I looked around the empty room. Is there anything sharp?! I suddenly stepped on something pointy. "Ow! Shit! Wait. Oh glass!" I grabbed the piece of glass.

I'm sorry prom dress. I started cutting the dress to where it was above the knee cap. "Perfect!" After I put my dress on, I ran over to Ashley.

Hang on! I started cutting the ropes, and soon she was free. She fell to the ground and opened her eyes. "Ashley!" I carefully picked her up.

"No! Ow! It hurts!" She wined. "I know it hurts! But we need to go!" I whispered. She looked up at me. "Let's get the fuck out off here!" She whispered back.

I nodded. "Can you stand?" I asked. "Yea. Bailey just cut a little deep. Nothing I can't handle." She got up on her legs. She winced in pain. "Oh! One sec! Hey do you mind if I cut your dress?" I asked.

"As long as it helps us get out of here!" She whispered. I nodded. I did the same thing to her dress that I did to mine. Except I used the cut material to cover her abdomen.

After I did that, I helped put the dress on her. "Ok now let's get out of here!" She whispered.

"Ok. That window. I can break it! It's already broken!" I whispered back. Her eyes lit up. "Ok! Go!" She had so much desperation in her eyes.

"Ok. Stand back!" I backed up then elbowed the glass. It cut me, but it broke to where we could get out.

"Yea! Go Lori!" She half whispered. "Ok let me give you a boost!" I whispered back. She came up to me and put her foot in me hands. We're finally getting out of here!