11:11

Eunbi sighed as she walked alone. It was a few minutes past 10 pm, but the streets of Seoul were still busy. It's almost Christmas, just a few more hours. She rubbed her hands together, both covered with mittens, to make herself warm. It was easier back then. Snow covered the sidewalks and it was undeniably very cold. The several layers of jacket weren't enough. She then slid her hands into her jacket's pocket and continued walking while looking at some stores. She wanted to buy something for herself, but she didn't know exactly what she wanted.

She stopped at a clothing store. She was curious how this one wasn't as crowded as the others. She shrugged and opened the door, making the wind chime attached to it ring. The owner of the shop quickly welcomed her.

"Good evening, ma'am! Merry Christmas! What do you want? Just choose!" the man asked ever so happily, Eunbi suddenly felt bad because she wasn't really planning on buying anything from the store after seeing what they sell: plain shirts and beanies.

"He-hello," she stuttered. "U-uhm... I'll go and look around first," she said politely, slightly bowing before the man and went to one of the racks with shirts.

Seriously? Why these of all items?!

She internally groaned. This is not helping me. When will I ever?

Will this be over soon?

Because of guilt, she ended up buying a white shirt, which wasn't even her size, and a red beanie. She exited the store and started walking again till she passed by a park — that park.

She heaved a heavy sigh as the memories flashed back. This was where they would go whenever they felt like going out. They would sit on that particular bench which was under the big tree while eating ice cream during the summer or drinking hot chocolate during the winter. She smiled bitterly. 

It's been three years, Hwang Eunbi. Get over it. He's probably happy now. Isn't that what he wanted?

She could clearly remember that day as if it just happened yesterday. 

She was making her way to school—an all girls' school—when her best friend, Kim Yewon, suddenly nudged her making her look at the school gate. There he stood, in his school uniform, holding a bunch of flowers and a big teddy bear, as if he was waiting for someone.

Jeon Jungkook. He was everybody's dream. He was famous because of his looks and good singing voice. He was even a trainee at a certain company and was going to debut soon.

The students were whispering to each other. It was obvious that he's going to confess to someone in their school and they were all curious as to who the lucky girl is. Eunbi would be lying if she said she's not charmed by the boy. They were middle school classmates and were even seatmates, making them friends, and Eunbi actually knew that she liked him, that she had feelings for him. Jungkook was nice, really, and that was one of the reasons why Eunbi developed feelings for him that she kept inside until they separated—she being sent by her parents to an all girls' high school while Jungkook went to a performing arts high school.