08

(Date posted: 170730)

This chapter is longer compared to the other chapters! I hope you enjoy this ^^

I was so SinKook deprived I've been watching SK FMVs on YouTube. I miss them so much :(

Don't forget to hype GFriend's comeback! :) AUGUST 1, 2017 6PM KST!
Vote for BTS in Soribada! There are tutorials on Twitter :)

NEXT UPDATE: On or before August 13, 2017 PHILIPPINE STANDARD TIME :)

Thank you so much! ENJOY!

--------------------------------------

 "Ha-hansol-ah, I think I need to go. I enjoyed and thank you for the food. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? And don't forget to get that toy for Yewonnie. I'm sorry. I-it's an emergency," Eunbi explained before running away. She then stopped on her tracks and checked the time Jungkook sent the text to her. It was sent about an hour ago, there was no way he was still around.

"Huh. I must be an idiot running, looking for him," she scoffed and smiled sarcastically before brushing off the invisible dust on her clothes. She then decided to just go home and do some home work.

She was halfway through her Philosophy paper when her phone rang. She furrowed her brows. It was past 11, who would call her at this hour? She was just on the phone with Yewon 15 minutes ago and it also couldn't be Hansol or Seungkwan. They were her only friends so who could it be?

She looked at the screen and saw an unregistered number. She hesitated before accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Hwang Eunbi?" she heard a male's voice through the speaker.

"Yes, I am her. Who's this?" she hesitantly spoke and she heard the guy sigh.

"Thank god, you picked up! There's a guy here, I think he's BTS' Jungkook and he's been reciting your phone number telling us to call you," he explained and Eunbi stood up from her seat in front of her study table.

"Where are you?" she politely asked as she struggled to wear a sweater. "Thank you. Yes, I know that place. I'll go now," she said and dropped the call before rushing out of her apartment.

She paid the taxi driver before rushing to the small street food place. She panted and went inside to find a very wasted Jungkook, talking animatedly to the guy whom she assumed was the one she talked to on the phone just a few minutes ago.

"I-I'm sorry," she said and the guy let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God, you're here!" he said with a grateful smile.

"U-ugh... Were there any people who recognized him? I–"

"Oh, no one. He asked us to close the place when he got here and paid for everything," the guy said.

"Is that so?" Eunbi replied, surprised at what Jungkook did. What the hell was he thinking? "Well, thank you–"

"Eunhae," he said with a smile. "I suggest you call his manager or something. He's pretty wasted," he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"He's totally  wasted," Eunbi corrected and heaved a heavy sigh.

"A-are you his girlfriend? I mean, I'm so-sorry," he blabbered.

"Ugh, no. I'm a classmate from his university," Eunbi said with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go and clean up. Just let me know when you're ready to leave," he excused himself with a bow and Eunbi stared at the idol before shaking her head in disapproval.