05

(Date posted: 170626)

NEXT UPDATE: On or before July 10, 2017 :) There was a mistake in the date I wrote on Chapter 4, I'm sorry HAHAHAHAHA

-------------------------------------------------------

"Let's go, Seokjin-ah?" one of the managers asked and Seokjin sighed.

"The members aren't done yet," he answered politely.

"Let's wait in the car, then," the manager insisted and all Seokjin could do was sulk internally. They were getting ready as it was the first stage for their new song Blood, Sweat, & Tears. They were surprised by how the fans hyped up the comeback and the music video got millions of views a few hours after it was released. What made everything even better was that they debuted in the Billboard charts. Namjoon and Yoongi, as much as they want to deny it, cried together silently after finishing the album.

"Oh, hyung! Wait for me! I'm done!" Jungkook half-shouted as he jogged towards his hyung who was now about to leave the dorm and wait in the car.

"Oh my gosh, thank God you're done!" the eldest said and Jungkook just showed his signature bunny smile. "Just because I'm the eldest, they always do my hair and make up first!" Seokjin whined and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Hyung, it's alright. I really asked Jihye noona to do my make up early so that you won't be lonely in the car," Jungkook said thoughtfully and Seokjin smiled at him fondly.

They silently entered the car and waited for the members. It was a good five minutes before Seokjin decided to speak.

"Jungkook-ah?" he called and Jungkook just raised his brows, indicating that he was listening, as he was playing something on his phone. "How's university treating you?"

"Oh, it's fine, hyung. It's a lot harder than the online one, but seeing and actually interacting with my professors and classmates is fun," Jungkook answered happily and Seokjin was glad that he's enjoying it.

"Your professors don't interview you anymore?" he asked and Jungkook snorted.

"Not anymore, hyung," he said with a small laugh before adding, "Eunbi always drags me at the back part of the lecture room so the professors don't easily see me."

"Oh, Eunbi," Seokjin said, clearly teasing the maknae.

"Yah, hyung! I know that tone!"

"How is it going with her then?" Seokjin asked, wriggling his brows suggestively and Jungkook threw one of the neck pillows inside the car right into his hyung's face.

"Shut up! Nothing's going on!" he defended, blushing furiously. Eunbi surprisingly warmed up to him. She still gave him her annoyed face whenever Jungkook was with her, but it didn't happen as often as it did during Jungkook's first few weeks in the university anymore.

"She never failed to pack you lunch every Thursdays, though," Seokjin teased and this only made Jungkook blush even more. This is ridiculous! Jeon Jungkook doesn't get flustered easily!

"Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook you're so whipped!" the eldest hyung cried and the door of the car opened, revealing Yoongi and Jimin.

"Who's whipped?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook groaned. "Oh! Why? Is it because you won't get any lunch from Eunbi today, Jungkookie?" he teased and Jungkook threw a mini fit.

His hyungs knew, of course. His favorite day of the week suddenly became Thursday. Ever since that first time Eunbi gave him lunch, it always happened and he was beyond happy about it.