EPILOGUE

(Date posted: 171011)

A/N (220702) OH MY GOD I WAS SMILING ALL THROUGHOUT THIS CHAPTER WHILE I WAS EDITING SKSJDJSKSKSKSK

congratulations, 2017 naomi. you did well lmaaaaaooooo

—————

SIX YEARS LATER

"Seriously," Seokjin mumbled under his breath as he looked at their maknae, who wasn't so maknae right now, still sleeping soundly. "You're not even that young anymore, but look at you still sleeping in," he muttered before aggressively shaking him. "Ya, wake up!" he exclaimed, making Jungkook scrunch up his nose.

"You're so loud, hyung," he whined and Seokjin dramatically sighed.

"Well, okay. If you want to stay here forever, then have it your way. We'll all go back to Seoul without you and see Yoongi get married," Seokjin said.

And about Yoongi getting married, it was true. That man eventually found someone who could put up with his life and they would tie the knot at the end of the year. ARMYs supported it and were even planning to give gifts for the wedding since they couldn't go to the actual ceremony. Seokjin was being sulky about it, though. He couldn't believe that Yoongi was getting married first.

"Hyuuuuuuung!" Jungkook whined as he sat up from his lying position. "Yoongi hyung can't get married without me!" he added and the eldest sent him a glare.

"And why is that? You're not the one marrying Yoongi," Seokjin argued back and before Jungkook could even reply, Namjoon came.

"Aish. Will the two of you stop bickering? We're going to miss the flight!" he said and Jungkook immediately got out of bed, not forgetting to stick his tongue out for Seokjin.

BTS just finished their series of concert in Japan and were going back to South Korea for a small break before going off for their US Tour. They would also be holding a huge press conference for their success, being the first K-Pop group to win a Grammy and to talk about Yoongi's upcoming wedding as well.

"He hasn't changed a bit," Seokjin said and Namjoon gave him a look.

"You, too, hyung," he answered casually, earning a smack from Seokjin.

"Ya!"

***

"Eunbi-ya."

"Ne?"

"Please give these papers to Mr. Han."

"Ne."

"Hwang Eunbi?"

"Ne?"

"Please fax these to Ms. Do ASAP. She's expecting these papers today."

"Ne."

"Eunbi-ssi?"

Eunbi sighed as soon as she reached her cubicle. Her life had been like this for almost a year now, being the youngest in their department wasn't easy.

"Yes?" she answered and the series of errands continued all day long.

Eunbi heaved a sigh of relief as she stacked the papers on her table.

"I'll see you all tomorrow," she talked to them as if they understood and tapped them before leaving. She cheerfully bid goodbye to the guard and walked home.

She frowned upon seeing that the house was still dark and sighed as she took of her shoes.

"I'm home," she mumbled, talking to no one in particular and decided to make herself some ramen for dinner. It had been like this for the past years after graduation, she would come home and find herself alone in an apartment she got after getting her first job even until now that she had finally gotten herself a spot in one of South Korea's biggest magazines.