15

(Date posted: 171011)

—————

Jungkook was already opening the car door the moment Sejin started parking the car.

"Be careful, Jungkook-ah," he said as Jungkook ran to the hospital entrance without waiting for him. "We'll be in trouble because of this," he mumbled as he turned the engine off and followed the idol.

"Seungkwan-ah, where are you?" Jungkook asked through the phone. He was panicking when he got off the car before he realized that he did not even know where Eunbi was.

"You're already here?" Seungkwan asked, surprised.

"Where is she?" he asked once again, getting impatient.

"Sorry. We're in room 303,"  he finally answered and Jungkook mumbled a small 'thanks' before dropping the call.

Jungkook rushed to the room as soon as he reached the floor and did not even bother knocking. His heart sank upon seeing Eunbi on the bed, unconscious, with an IV fluid administered to her.

"Jungkook-ah," Hansol acknowledged his presence and instantly moved out of the way to give him space.

Jungkook caressed Eunbi's hair as he asked, "What happened to her?"

"Fatigue," Yewon answered and Jungkook's brows furrowed. "She's been overworking herself these past days," she shrugged and Jungkook felt bad. Of course he knew that the set up was not okay, but it didn't really cross his mind that Eunbi was really having a hard time about it.

"Aish, she could've talked to me," he mumbled and continued caressing his girlfriend's hair. "How long has she been passed out?"

"It's been two hours now... At least that's what we know," Hansol said and, again, Jungkook gave them a confused look.

"I went to the library to give her some lunch but I saw her lying down on one of the aisles, unconscious. I don't know how long she's been like that, but I brought her to the hospital as soon as I saw her," Seungkwan explained and Jungkook sighed.

"You'll be the death of me, Hwang Eunbi," he mumbled under his breath and placed a kiss on her forehead.

***

"Damn it!" Solbin whined as soon as she reached their company building. "Why the fuck would he leave me like that?! He embarrassed me in front of all the staff and producers!" she exclaimed and dropped herself on the couch inside their CEO's office.

"Solbin-ah, calm down. It might have been an emergency–"

"I don't care! I'm his wife!" she cut off the CEO's words and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Solbin-ah, you're not his real life wife," he reminded her and she just gave him a glare.

"And so? It's what the whole South Korea knows," she said and the CEO sighed. "I swear it's because of his attention seeking girlfriend," she mumbled and the CEO raised a brow.

"Jungkook... BTS Jungkook has a girlfriend?" he asked in disbelief and Solbin nodded.

"Seriously? Didn't you know that that guy is using me to hide his little girlfriend from the public? I'm being used for damage control!" she exasperated.

"Appa," she said a few minutes after. The CEO sighed. He knew he couldn't say no to whatever Solbin was going to ask for. She was using the 'I-am-your-daughter-you-should-do-what-I-say' tone.

"What is it?" he surrendered.

"Call Reporter Kim. I want him to write about this."

***