09

(Date posted: 170813)

Enjoy this *kind of* long chapter! 😉

Next Update: August 27, 2017!

-Naomi

-----------------

Jungkook gulped when he realized the situation.

Eunbi and I. Alone. In her apartment. Rain.

"Fuck," Jungkook muttered and Eunbi looked at her.

"You were saying?" she asked and looked at Jungkook skeptically.

"No-nothing. Nothing," Jungkook shrugged and awkwardly sat on one of the chairs in Eunbi's mini dining table.

"I'll just go and shower. You can use the bathroom after," Eunbi nonchalantly said and she walked towards her room. Her steps halted when she realized that she was going to use the bathroom while Jungkook was inside her apartment. She tightly shut her eyes and awkwardly turned around to see a very tense Jungkook. She snorted and that caught the idol's attention.

"I'll give you some clothes to change into before I go. I think I have clothes that would fit you," she said and rushed to her room. She rummaged through her clothes and was relieved when she saw the shirt she bought last Christmas from the random store she went to. Never did she imagine that she would be using the shirt. She didn't know he was going to have Jungkook in her apartment after all.

"Here," she threw Jungkook the shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, that she used as pajamas, that belonged to her older brother. "The shirt's kind of new. I bought it last Christmas and those are my oppa's," she explained and Jungkook looked at her. "My brother," she quickly caught on and she instantly regretted defending herself in a heartbeat because Jungkook suddenly had a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"I wasn't asking or anything," Jungkook shrugged and Eunbi rolled her eyes before turning her back from the idol.

"Make yourself comfortable," she chimed and closed the bathroom door, sighing heavily. She didn't even know how she managed to act normally.

Meanwhile, Jungkook released a breath and started freaking out the moment he heard the water from the bathroom.

"Stop it, Jeon Jungkook!" he muttered and decided to call one of his hyungs to distract himself.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed when Taehyung picked up.

"Where are you? Streets are flooded! Are you stranded?!" Taehyung exasperated, genuinely worried about the younger.

"No, hyung. I-I'm fine," he stuttered.

"Where are you? Manager's supposed to pick you up from the university, right?" he asked and Jungkook sighed.

"I'm at a... Classmate's place," he said and quickly added a, "We're doing a group work anyway so I'm fine staying here for a while until manager can pick me up."

"Jungkook-ah, who's classmate are you with?" his hyung asked and the maknae started panicking.

"Ugh... I'm at Eun---WOOK's place! He's my partner for this paper," he lied and silently prayed that his hyung would buy it.

"Can I talk to him for a sec?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook's eyes widened as he thought of an excuse.

"He's... He's t-talking t-to his mom over the phone right n-now, h-hyung!" Jungkook lied.

"Oh, is that so? Well, take care, then. Text us if something happens. Hope the storm stops now. See you!"

"Ne, hyung," Jungkook said and was startled when he heard Eunbi's voice, slightly thankful that he already dropped the call.