Chapter 9

Aria's POV

"Guys, I really didn't kill Aile." I tried to convince them, but they were entirely fixated on killing me.

"I don't care whether it's you or her who killed Aile, alright? One thing for sure is that we need you dead. So, why don't you listen obediently to us and let us kill you, so you can save seventeen of us." Ikomu said, trying to patch things up and appease the tension but what he said was complete bullshit.

"You don't even know what Rainbow wants, how would you know that by killing me, I'd save them. Don't even try with me. Your reasoning is just too dumb." I said, "don't even think that I'm all that innocent and not kill anyone who tries to fuck with me."

'Oml, what a hypocrite that I am.'

"I can get real nasty if you want me to." I added.

"Getting all cocky and pretentious eh?" Ikomu snorted.

"Then get yourself ready because it'll be hard to receive this blow." he then ordered Damon to go after me. I mean, why is he the one ordering Damon around?

But.

Damon didn't move one bit from his spot. 'What a scary kid... In this situation, if I were to kill a person, I'll just call it as self-defence. Yeahh, I'll do that.'

"What are you doing, Damon? Kill her already... or are you actually siding with her? Are you betrayi..."

Damon brought a knife out from his blazer and thrust it into Ikomu's stomach but just that wouldn't kill him that quick, so he took out another knife from his pants pocket. "Tsk, maybe not the stomach."

He bounced off the floor, just high enough to stab the knife into Ikomu's eye, right into his eye socket. As I watched, Damon pushed him down and Ikomu squirmed in pain. He then pulled out the knife from the stomach and without further ado, he plunged the knife into one side of Ikomu's head temple which resulted him to death.

"Sorry, but my name's not Damon. Anyways, you're next..." he pulled out both knives out of Ikomu and pointed them at me.

I gulped.

"You murderer!" a book was thrown at the short boy, "I knew I shouldn't have trusted your words! You bloody liar!" Tadaomi cried out as he ran out of the library.

"I'll get him later..." he seethed as he clenched his teeth.

'I have to kill him. What should I use?' I realised the blade that I was holding onto was gone, like how? I stealthily looked around me.

'Think quick, think quick.' and there I found some cords connecting to a computer on one of the tables.

'Strangling...? Will that do?'

No time to waste, I rushed towards the cords, but he leaped onto me and we both fell. He quickly grabbed one of his knives and tried to pierce it through my head, but I was in time to catch hold of his wrist, preventing him from doing so. The pointing tip of the knife was just an inch away from me.

I NEARLY DIED.

'He's strong for a shorty. I should somehow distract him.'

"Hey, how many have you killed?" I managed to gasp out.

"Why?"

"No, you seemed so experienced. Now, FUYU YOU BITCH, GET YOUR ASS HERE AND HELP ME OUT."

Yes, I know it's crazy to ask for her help even though we fought earlier but I just have to.

"HUHHH!!! Why the hell should I?" she yelled.

"QUICK OR ELSE BRAN... HE..."

"I won't fall for it." she shrugged, and I saw her walking past me.

"ARGH!" I gathered every ounce of energy within me and shoved him away from me. The cords were just right in front of me and I successfully obtained it.

'Fuck it.' I straightened the cord and ran towards the shorty, attempting to wrap the cord around his neck but he turned away from me and switched his target from me to Fuyu.

'What? It's not me anymore?' I thought, confused.

'Well fuckk, Fuyu's dead meat now.'

-- 11/12/18

Thanks for reading!