Chapter 7

Aria's POV

"Me?" I shook my hand away from Bran's.

"Aria? Don't worry, I'll help you." Toru looked at me with a sad smile.

"No... I'll look out for myself. I don't want you to be involved with me. You might get killed in the process."

"No. This is my choice and I want to be there for you. Plus, they wouldn't just obey Rainbow and kill you for no reason."

I sighed. You can't always be so sure, Bran...

Ding Dong Ding DING!

"One more thing. If Aria's not dead in two hours, one of you twenty will have to die. It could be any of you and if you want to avoid that, DO as I say." he warned menacingly.

"Well now they have more than a reason to kill me." I brushed past Bran and he followed after me.

"We are indeed inside our prison-looking school. The location of the rooms and the structure of the place is the same." I confirmed, scanning around.

"But if you think about it, I'm pretty sure that the classroom we were at just now belongs to Class 1-B. But the thing is but there weren't any windows. And here in the corridor, I feel like we're surrounded by more doors than usual. There should windows here too." Bran explained and tapped on the white wall on our left.

Bran had always been observant and is attentive unlike me. His future partner must be very proud to have a guy like him in his life. Sighs.

"Oh really? Hahahah, I didn't notice." I laughed nervously, "I wonder why the windows were removed."

"No... there weren't any windows built in the first place. Look at this..."

Just then, I found another steel door with the sign 'LIBRARY' stuck on it.

"Wait, stay here." I mindlessly ran towards the door which I assumed it to be the library because the library was never located here in our school.

So, I slid it open.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"B-bran... come here quick!" I stuttered at the sight and my eyes were glued to it. "Bran?!" I didn't get any response and turned around.

He was not there.

He just vanished into thin air.

"N-No... Bran!" I was about to run back to search for him, but a hand suddenly reached out for my arm and pulled me into the room. The door slowly shut tight right before my eyes and I fell to the floor while I felt the person loosened its grip on me.

"What the fuck? " I cursed.

"Hello Aria, my main target and most of all, the person who stole Bran from me!"

"You're Fuyu!" I hissed at her.

"Yes, I am. Oh? Are you surprised to see the hanging body?" Fuyu smiled creepily as she tilted her head slightly to the side; shaking slightly.

"YOU KILLED HER!"

"Ah... you mean Aile? I guess I did? She was here before me and GOD SHE WAS SO ANNOYING. Yeah, that's that." she showed the bloody knife and licked the fresh blood off of the knife.

The room was a mess. It hasn't even been ten minutes, and this happened.

"You know... when we were told to kill you." she moved in closer to me, "you have no idea how ecstatic I was... You, the girl who stole BRAN away from me. I despise you to the core."

She squatted and pointed the tip of the knife at my throat, "Now that I have you here, all vulnerable and hopeless, I can torture you~..." she then chuckled, "You know, about Bran... I LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU DO."

'Damn she talks a lot.' I thought.

-- 11/12/18

Thanks for reading!