Time to show the world what we can do

Looking to the sky, he heard birds chirping, although the cold conditions of Mt. Silver was intense, the Pokemon that flew overhead seemed to be brushing it off like it was nothing, despite their weakness to ice. 'Pokemon are mysterious creatures', Ash thought, it was like how Ash and his Pokemon had adapted to the harsh blizzards of the mountain top, they indeed HAD adapted. The start was a long road, barely surviving the first few weeks and nearly perishing to its mercy but they fought on, learning from the strong wild Pokemon of the mountain and changing their lifestyles to fit in to their new ones.
A thundering roar had alerted Ash, grabbing hold of his sword and infusing aura in to it, that was also what had made the sword special, you normally can't feel, sense, infuse or mold an object since it didn't have any life, and aura is life energy, but this one was an exception. Infusing aura in to it would not fail to work, instead making it lighter, more durable and most defiantly stronger. Part of the process of the sword choosing it's master (like how Greninja had chosen Ash instead of vice versa) was reading their aura, one of a pure heart could wield it. And that is how Ash managed to wield it.
A Dragonite had landed in front of Ash, carrying a bag full of letters, he presumed that they had to put a pseudo-legendary as a messenger was in case any important items or letters were stashed in the bag.
The Dragonite strode closer to him, making a tremor with each step to signify the power it has stored within him, the aura of it bursting with energy, contained but menacing. It had handed a letter to Ash with a Pokemon League stamp on the end of the flap of the letter. Knowing it ha done it's job, the Dragonite flew away, making tiny hurricanes with each flap, of course not affecting Ash.

He walked back in to a cave with a small campfire at the end of it, where a cavern was spaced out, clearly man made or cleaned up with how spotless it looked. A Pikachu ran up to him, sensing his family had returned an instantly lighting a toothy smile from the cold trainer, only his Pokemon had ever made him smile like that, almost as if the small child with the dream to be a Pokemon Master had never left.
"Hey Pikachu, How're you holding up?" The trainer asked his faithful buddy.

"Like never better before!" The Small Mouse Pokemon exclaimed while flexing his arms in to a 'tough guy' impression.
More Pokemon had heard the commotion, and all rammed in to him at once, with a Crocanaw biting him and a Meganium nuzzling his body in, almost like before all that had happened after every journey.
He hadn't even noticed Greninja was behind him the whole time, even in the Dragonite ordeal, so when he got dragged back by an extremely long tounge, he was extremely grateful he wouldn't be trampled to a square.

"Hey everyone! I just got a letter and I wanted to let you all read it with me." He had actually said that in Pokespeech, while he wasn't as fluent yet, he was close, choosing 'Pikachu' as what he says, being taught by many Pokemon, he was actually really close and as he was bein taught Pokespeech, his Pokemon were being taught English and Japansese (or as they call it, 'Human Speech), since Ash hadn't learnt any other language other language apart from those ones. They had all agreed it would be easier to practice if they talked to each other as the ones they were being taught. Living on a mountain for a few years have them the slow, agonising time they needed.

"Thanks Ash!" They all replied in a chorus of verses. They sat down as Ash opened the letter.
Author used, Explainations!
Perfect time to explain some stuff before he opens the magical letter!
He has some old faces along with him now as well as new faces!
Charizard had felt his trainers distress, since the bond with them was so strong, Charizard had managed to track down his trainer after leaving the Charazific Valley! Rejoining Ash and helping him in his time of need to train and form a stronger bond!
An all familiar Riolu had also felt Ash's distress! Though it was through his Aura, sneaking off in to a boat to also help Ash in his time of need and when he bumped in to a certain spiky haired, squinty eyes breeder on the way there, used his signiture move, Aura Sphere right in to his Buttocks! He had also helped his new friend and trainer to track down the Raining Death Sword to increase their efficiency in training! He is now a powerful lucario with the most powerful aura since Sir Aaron's, Also to be claime could use Aura Sphere as a Riolu.
Next is a pair of Shiny Ralts! Being hunted by Hunted J, the siblings were backed in to a corner, about to get caught when Ash saved them while trying to search for a secluded spot. Using Lucario who was still a Riolu as an insult to injury of Hunter J's failures and fighting her off, where the Male Ralts and Female Ralts to join him on his training! Now they're in their final evolved forms, and near to unstoppable when in a double battle!
Next was his old friend, Haunter, who had seen the news with Sabrina, who looked in to the future and knew of Ash's innocence, was forced by Sabrina to go help Ash, having given her old phsycic friend a final prank as a farewell, came to Ash on Mt. Silver after he had found the perfect place to lay low.
Now a Spooky Gengar with 'dead' funny pranks after a mock trade with himself after sneaking to a Pokemon Centre with then Alias Hiroshi Sonai and used a trade machine, after deaming the Haunter ready to take it to the next level (Epic X Y Z quote from Japanese subtitles from the series). Cracking Ash up whenever he was feeling sad after the incident. Speaking of which!
As Ash was carefully opening the letter, a bomb appeared in front of his face, making Ash flinch backwards and land on his backside as it went off, making Gengar cackle like it was a small child that could laugh at anything.
"One of these days Gengar, I'm gonna get you back." Ash swore.
Next on Ash's List, it was an Eevee, he had found her egg, abandoned in the wild, he had chalked it up to the egg being tiny and as the runt of the litter, so it was dumped away. Making Ash furious, they should have taken care of it regardless! As soon as Ash had touched it, it glowed bright and formed in to the Eevee, but it didn't... Feel right. It's eyes were closed and it was lying down, not breathing. As soon as he picked it up... There was no heartbeat. He rushed at least a mile, using aura to keep it's blood pumping by manipluating it to flow around the body, it was no easy task. He had finally reached the PokeCentre and called for Nurse Joy as loud as he could, he failed to realise that at the speed he was running, his hood fell off. Now, he was glad Pikachu wasn't there at the time as SOMEONE had to hold down the fort on Mt. Silver in case some hiker was looking for shelter. Or he would have shocked everyone in the room and ruined the chance to save the Eevee. Nurse Joy came in and recognised Ash from the news, but saw the lifeless Eevee in his arms and chalked it up to the wrong conclusion. She practically wrenched the Eevee out of his arms and kicked him hard in the gut while Chansey lifted it in to a strecher and frantically pulled it away. Nurse Joy then proceeded to slap Ash hard and was just about to get him out of the Centre before she heard sobbing.
"Please." He whimpered. "Take care of it, I don't care if I get turned in, just help it."
Joy looked in to his sorrowful eyes, and saw not a Pokemon Abusing trainer. But a boy... A boy who had been though despair and pain, not a drug-injecting Pokemon villain who was desperate enough to do such a thing. but a child, lost on his road to a happy life. Joy hesitated, before dashing in to the back and preparing to operate on the Eevee.
Minutes, Hours, Days... he didnt know how long he was there for, but he waited, waited for the Eevee to feel better again. So when the light of the operating room blinked on, he shot up as fast as a Sky Uppercut. waiting for them to come out.
When they did, he saw a small Eevee on a metallic table, flopped on its side, lifeless as ever. he cried, he didnt even hear Nurse Joy come out or Chansey console him, his eyes focused on the Eevee in front of him. Aura Pulsating through his skin an visibly conjouring a blue colour around him.
"No." Was i too late?
"N-no." he fell on his knees
"NO!" He slammed his hands on the floor, before looking up at the Lifeless body in front of him, Aura blazing around him in a burning-like manner. He reached for the Eevee and hugged it tightly, while repeating the same words over and over again...
"I was too late."
Joy and Chansey also watched, tears streaming down their faces. The aura blazing wildly around him was being absorbed however, in to the body, making the Eevee shine blue. Joy and Chansey could also see this and gasped, Ash payed no mind however, still clinging around the body, unaware of whats happening. Slowly, the Eevee glowed brighter, Ash still hadn't noticed, however, until he felt something...
A heartbeat.
he looked dowb to see Eevee, Eyes just like Ash's, Amber, staring at him, a puzzled look on it's face, it's white scarf fluffing around on his chest, it's small size making it able to fit on Ash's arm.
Ash was speechless, motionless, a miracle had happened right in front of his eyes, he was snapped out of his trance when Eevee yipped and snuggled in to it's chest. he smiled, and cried, and hugged the Eevee, drops of tears landing on it's fur.
Joy was still Shell-Shocked, what had happened was unbelievable, watching the scene that was happening, he knew this boy wasn't a criminal. he was framed.

After leaving the Eevee to talk to Joy (Much to its dismay), they sat down...
"I know, when is Jenny arriving." Ash sighed out, Sorry Pikachu.
"She isn't arriving unless you want her to." When she saw Ash's quizzical look, she explained.
"What you did today was miracle, and i cant tell you arent the criminal you were made out to be. you are off the hook, and you should take Eevee with you, Ash."
to say Ash was suprised was an understatement, but he was very grateful.
"Thank you, Nurse Joy."
Eevee, although small was very powerful, she could even take on Pikachu, and that was saying something! She evolved in to a Sylveon from her bond with Ash and it was one of the best moments of his life.
Author was returned, Storyline was sent back out!
Ash opened the letter and read it out loud, this time saying things in english,
"Dear Ash Satoshi Ketchum... I am proud to announce to you that you are eligable to participate in the upcoming tournament called the Arceus World Tounament, the following rounds will happen: 256 Participants                             Preliminary rounds                                       Top 128                                                              Top 64                                                               Top 32                                                                    Top 16                                                                     Top 8                                                                               Top 4                                                                      Final Rounds
League Winner
Only the best have been chosen, you will fight the most powerful trainers in the world, Including: Champions, Elite Four, Gym Leaders, Battle Frontier Members, League Winners, Multiple League Runner Ups, Experienced League Participants, Battle frontier Winnrrs, Orange Island Winners and Specifically Chosen People.
You fall in, Specifically Chosen People, Multiple League Runner Ups, Experienced League Participants, Orange Island Champions and Battle Frontier Winners. We hope yo see you at the tournament.
Ash stood, dumbfounded, so did his Pokemon, it stayed like that before Ash cheered, then all his Pokemon celebrated, he swung the letter round before he saw writing at the back of it. Curious, he picked it up and read it.
"Did you really think you can hide from the League? C'mon, you know better than that, my all aspiring trainer." - Charles Goodshow.                  He looked below the message...                  P.S. "Sabrina Enlightened me on your innocence, glad to hear your a-okay." - Scott
"Stupid jolly man." Ash said with a smirk on his face.

WOOO, I GOT A CHAPTER UP, YOU PROUD OF ME? this was really long too, sorry for the late update. and that Eevee chapter was really long. but thanks for being patient with me. Peace