No! Not this Outcome

Ash was walking toward the Pokemon centre after a veeeeery long walk through the forest, it wasn't that he was tired, just annoyed. Scratch that he was pissed, the giant plateau made it seem really close by but it took 5 hours to make it here. And he was waaaay to stubborn to call out Charizard. Pikachu mearly slept at his shoulder, strange to see a mouse as strong as a legendary trio combined nap peacefully on his shoulder, being the SIZE of his shoulder.

On the subject on Pikachu, he is the strongest Pokemon on Ash's team, followed by Greninja and Charizard then Infernape, next is Sceptile. All on par with at least 2 legendaries at once, with the rest of Ash's Pokemon a bit away from Sceptile. All capable of taking one legendary at a time. This didn't mean that Ash trains some of his Pokemon differently or favours others, just that the A-team was literally powerhouses in their respective regions, and grew quicker than others.

As he was walking in the Pokemon centre, stares were burning in to his back, wondering who this mysterious figure is. Even to a certain table of friends. He walked up to Nurse Joy, who was clearly unfazed, meeting many different and weirder people than this man.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Centre, how may I help you?" Nurse Joy said her usual phrase that greets strangers.

"Can I register in to the Tournament?" Ash replied in a monotonous voice.

"May I see your letter as proof?" She asked, everyone was now focusing on the mysterious person and the sense of fierceness he carries, as if he were a Pokemon himself, and a Sword? Isn't that illegal?

Ash new very well people were staring, but ignored it and have Nurse Joy the letter sent to him. She took it and overlooked the fact that the name was 'Ash Satoshi Ketchum' signed on the letter. Once she saw that the letter was indeed the real deal, she handed back the letter and typed a few keys in. "Oh sorry, I didn't see the name, what was it?

Ash was both relieved and disappointed at himself, "Just call me..." He really did not think this through. He thought and came up with a TOTALLY ORIGINAL NAME NOT SAID BY OTHER FANFICTIONS *smack* Suddenly, Greninja came in and slapped the author with his blue, webbed hands with a look saying 'don't break the fourth wall or you'll be sorry'

"My name is Satoshi (real original)" Ash finally answered.

"Ok Satoshi, your all registered, good luck!" Nurse Joy said in her usual cheery voice.

Ash walked off, hearing silent whispers fron other people in the centre, but he also heard some from people who thought would be on his side, people who he trusted but didn't return the favour, the probable cause that he ran away.

His past friends, watching him from a table not too far.

His heart beat quickened.

He started sweating.

Starting to panic.

Trembling all over.

All these things but nobody could see it.

They may not recognise him with or without the hood but he can recognise them.

He walked faster toward the door only to be greeted by two people, a boy with black hair, blue outfit and red hat like he had in the Kalos region.

And a girl in a pink dress, black tights, blue eyes and the kicker...

Honey blonde hair.

Cliffhanger!!!