This is not a chapter. You can comment on any improvments you want me to make.

So, we've come this far.
I've hit 17k on views a little while back, and I'm glad you guys support me with this story.

I have to tell you, starting to write was a whole new experience for me, I had never done anything like this before. With my 14th birthday coming up soon, you can tell I'm not as old as SOME of the writers here on WattPad.
Welp, I'm just gonna point out on some things in my story I could have done better in, just to make me feel like I have done what I could.

The first chapter could have been a little less rushed. I could have put more detail and looked over my work before publishing it. When I finally did I noticed a few errors.

My 'getting the letter' story could have been shorter on the Eevee part, I felt a little cringey reading it back. With the whole "oh it died but with plot it came back to life" was a bit of a put off.

With the chapter before the one I most recently posted, it was honestly a mess. I started it, left it for a good long while and didn't read it through before finishing it. That one was honestly one of the worst ones since my first book which is discontinued.

Speaking of my first book, that one was an absolute mess.

Hell I didn't even know that you had to start another paragraph when someone else speaks, with the only exception being that it is a really short description like

"Blablabla" said blah, then blab replied "blablabla" or something like that. But I didn't do that, it looked like a complete mess.

Another thing, I do not check over my work after I write it, you see, what I do is write the chapter with no stops to check if it's right. That's why the chapter before was ABSOLUTELY HORRIFYING.

Also why I need a co-author. So they can check over my work after writing and I can do the same when they write.

God, drama and crap, really need to work on that too, I havn't put a lot of that in.

Another thing is that, you guys know, I do NOT have a schedule for writing.
It really depends if I feel on writing or not, how lazy I feel and when I actually do it, it's to keep you guys happy. I see comments about when the next update is and I try to write as much as I can. Honestly, you guys deserve better.

I don't really care if you didn't read this, this is really just to get stuff out of my system. If you did anyway, thanks for reading even if you knew it wasn't a chapter, it shows you're really interested in my story and it motivates me to write more.