Ash vs Barry (Battle)

Before we start this chapter, I just want to say that i appreciate everyone reading my story.

I don't even think it's that good xD I mean, I'm 14 years old, I don't think I should be that good at writing... Ahem, sorry XxWhiteYvonnexX and XxRyanYvonnexX
But almost 30 k readers, dude, (and other gendered plurals) I didn't even think I would get 1k, I feel like a popular youtuber xD.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter...

Ash walked on to the battlefield... Head held high, for he wasn't the scrawny teen he was 6 years ago.

Barry on the other hand, looked as determined as he usually is, something about him seemed... Off, like his crazy personality had been switched in to a fiery determination a seasoned battler had.

The kiddie shoes were off, it's time to play the real man/woman's game.

As they reached their boxes, the referee examined them, checking if either of them were ready to start the match.

"This is a one on one exhibition match between Barry and Red, the last Pokemon standing will win the round and the match, earning them the right to face against Champion Lance."

"Trainers, ready your Pokeballs"

Barry and Ash had simultaneously pulled out a Pokeball from their belts, holding them at the ready.

"Ready?"

They held them up

"Set"

"GO"

They threw the capsules at the middle of the field, materialising their Pokemon of choice.

"AND HERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS, THIS IS GONNA BE A WATER FIGHT BETWEEN BUIZEL AND EMPOLEON, WHO WILL GAIN THE UPPER GROUND?" The announcer boomed as the crowd cheered, Buizel kept his hardened gaze on the icy Empoleon, calculating his every move.

Empoleon mearly fixed a frosty glare at Buizel, attempting to intimidate the Pokemon opposite him, sadly, he did not have ability.

The referee came over with a coin in hand, coloured red on one side an blue on the other.

"The coin flip will decide the beginning move, are you ready, participants?"

Oh yeah, he was born ready.

"Coin flip proceeding."
The coin flew high and true, becoming a blur of red and blue, landing on the ref's hand with a soft smack.

The air was thick has the ref turned his hand over, this will be the beginning of a tournament of a lifetime, and the start of a possible advantage or disadvantage.

The coin landed blue.

"Barry will have the first move, ready? BEGIN"

Barry wasted no time.

"Empoleon, start up with hone claws!" (Idk if it's a move Empoleon can learn)

Wasted.

"Aqua Jet"

It's over.

"I can't believe I lost in one move..."

Barry had disappointed the entire crowd, humiliated.

Ash however, was suprised by how easy that was, it didn't even last 5 seconds.

Ash had obviously gotten to Lance, that fight would take place tomorrow. But Barry had been one of his most determined and competitive rivals, he shouldn't have been able to one shot his strongest and oldest partner.

Maybe this tournament would be a breeze...

Ash smacked himself.

Only fools get overconfident.

He needs to take a walk...

Serena had been enjoying his stay here, well, apart from the time that douche knocked her over.
Her enjoyment did not last when she saw Barry, one of the stronger ones in their friend group get defeated so easily, by the same guy too.

Who goes full power against an underdog anyway?

Camel, ehm, Calem had taken her out on a date after that, in fact, they are at the place now.

"Calem, please, you don't have to do all this for me."

"But I have to, you deserve all of it."

God, all these hearts floating around them make me sick...

Then, the bell signals a new customer, and wouldn't you guess, it's the main character himself.

WHAT DRAMATIC IRONY! ITS TOTALLY NOT LIKE THE AUTHOR IS CONTROLLING ALL THIS.
HAHA, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY.

The hearts practically popped, wait... Those were balloons.

Well, you get the picture, and Camel needs anger management help, cuz he's already fuming at the sight of him.

Did I say Camel was spoilt? Well he is, so he always claimed he never needed 'petty' lessons in anger management. It's also why he's rich.

Camel walks up to Ash, or Red? I don't even know.

Did I also mention that Ash got swanky new clothes? He got the strange feeling that wearing the same clothin for like 7 years is really unhygeinic, I mean, that's crazy, right?

But anyway, he got a white hat with a red cover thingy sticking out in front of it. A white and red shirt, blue jeans and white and red trainers.

I'm not good with clothing, his face is also exposed, but he thought it was really childish to hide it anyway. I mean, no one would recognise him since he hit puberty and his birthmarks were hardly visible.

His chocolate brown eyes could melt in to your soul, tho.

And a few girls were already staring at dat bootay. (What happened to my content, wasn't this story supposed to be serious?)

Greninja was being Greninja, stalking in his shadow, the usual.

Oh yeah, Camel was approaching Ash, he isn't important though.

Oh wait, he grabbed Ash. Oh noooooo.

"You're pretty brave to be strutting around, acting like you didn't do anything. Aren't ya?"

He failed to notice two things.

The Pikachu on Ash's shoulder, sparks dancing around his fur.

And the sword still strapped to his belt.

He noticed the sword now that it was pointed at his throat.

"You're pretty brave for not knowing what you are doing"

Camel gulped, boi was he in trouble now...

Serena pulled him back to his seat. Thank god no bloodshed.

"Sorry sir, don't mind him, he has anger issues."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE HMFFPH-"

Yeah, a kiss shut his ass u-

Wait.

A GODDAMN KISS!?!?!???

*BLEGH*